Does She Know That We Bleed The Same?

Start from the beginning

"I love you more!"  They suddenly stare to each other and burst into a laughter.

"I love you" Yuzu said to Mei where love was the only thing you could read in her eyes.

"I love you too" Mei just simple answer and embrace her.

They are happy together. Planning their future together.

"I don't know what love is, until I met you" Yuzu said while staring to her beautiful lover. She was standing on their balcony while watching the stars with the cold breeze of wind.

"Hmmm? Really"

"Yes My Love, I never thought that I could feel this extreme happiness with you. You always make my day. You always make me happy. You always love me in anyways that you can. My feelings for you never changes. You are my favorite everything. I could see my whole life with you Baby"

Mei stare at her and held her face with her both hands.

"You always have a lot of words to say to me. But the only thing I could say to you is I love you so much. More than anything else" it made Yuzu smile with those words it makes Yuzu heart beat faster than the usual.

"I love you too" she answered Mei.

Cold sheets
But where's my love
I am searching high
I'm searching low in the night

I was alone inside our bed room and I can't stop thinking of her. Thinking of what we used to have. Thinking of the only person who makes my heart beat. Thinking of the person who holds my heart like no one else does. Thinking if she's still coming back to me. I was still crying. I can't stop crying. How am I going to live without her. I can't live with out her. Is it my fault? Is it my fault that she leave me? Is it me? I embrace my legs while sobbing hard. I just want to be with her.

"Yuzu? What is that?" Mei's tone was angry. Yuzu can feel that.

"Haven't you realized that she's flirting with you?"

"Flirting with me?!" Mei scoffed. "You're unbelievable"

"And now I'm the one who's unbelievable!" Yuzu shout at her which made Mei quiet. Yuzu then realize what she had done. "I'm sorry Baby, I'm just jealous"

"Yeah I'm aware of that" Mei said with cold tone.

"I'm sorry" Yuzu cried. "I just can't stop my self from being jealous. I'm sorry Baby" Mei walked closer to her lover and embrace her.

"Stop crying now my cry baby lover" Mei said while stroking her hair. "It's alright. I love you. Don't you trust me?"

"I do Baby. I do trust you. I just can't helped it"

"Then believe me when I say I love you and you're the only woman I'm going to love for the rest of our lives"

Oooh, does she know that we bleed the same?
Oooh, don't wanna cry, but I break that way

My lips are almost bleeding because I was biting it. My whole body was shaking. Maybe this is the effect of not eating anything and crying for the past few days. I know my Mom was worried about me.