stage accident

This was a request from Todoroki11  thank you for this great idea! Also the Johnny and Perrie convo is in English :)

       Perrie's pov:

   NCT127 start the world tour in a month, we also release our new song Wakey-wakey in a day.  Ever since Mark and I graduated from DREAM we've had a lot of free time, Haechan is also getting better and will be coming back soon. 

   The Dreamies and Wayv members have been busy with promotions and doing many shows the U and 127 members and I have just been hanging out and planning the tour.  

   I've started eating a lot more and since we haven't started our practices I started to gain a bit of weight, SM let it slide for a couple of days but since I haven't been practicing they told me to start dieting.  I've never had to diet before so I wasn't to sure how much I could eat so I only ate one meal a day. 

~time skip to first day of promotions~

    We start promotions for wakey today and honestly I'm not feeling well, I've only ate about 8 meals this month and it's already late February, even at practice the boys said I wasn't acting like my normal self and looked sick, I told them I was fine and not to worry about me. 

  We go on stage in five minuets and the boys are still asking me if I'm okay, Taeil even said I was really pale but I just pushed it aside.

   As the chorus of the first verse starts the fans begin to cheer louder and louder, I then start to feel dizzy then the next thing I know i start to fall and everything turns black.

     I wake up in my dorm room on my bed, I look over and see Johnny asleep next to me. As I begin to move around he wakes up,
        "oh hey your awake, you fainted on stage today due to not eating enough! Your already really thin Perrie don't lose weight because the company told you to, you scared everyone and your all over the news!"
         I then checked my phone and he was right, every cite says "Perrie faints on stage, NCT127 accident,    and much more.    
    "I'm sorry I scared you guys, I won't do it again I promise!"
              Johnny then smiles at me and helps me out of my room.  As soon as I step out I get swarmed by the boys all of them asking me what happened and if I'm okay. Johnny takes me into the kitchen and makes me something to eat and I thank him.  He leaves me and goes to talk to the boys and tells them what happened.

      After a few minutes the room gets quiet, and then the door opens and all the boys come walking in with pizza boxes and movies.   Mark tells me that we were all going to stuff our faces with food and watch a lot of movies.  I smile to them and sit with them on the living and we start our amazing night laughing, eating, and playing games with eachother and pass out wayyy past midnight.

~ hello I'm back sorry for not updating, I've got 4 weeks left of school so I'll be updating more,   ALSO I will start writhing a Kevin Moon from The Boyz fan fiction so look out for that,  thank you for reading and voting and I hope you have a great morning/night!~     

Here is a Sejeon(Perrie) pic!