“What’s that?” This time it’s me with the frown.

“You’re going to have to identify the man”.

I start shaking with fear, “What!”

I start to hyperventilate and my vision starts to become blurry. This was all too much for me to take in and I didn’t know what I was supposed to do about the whole situation.

“Angel its ok calm down calm down” Jordan says as he pulls me into a warm embrace.

“I don’t think I’ll be able to do that” I stutter out.

“If I’m with you everything will be ok. I promise”.

Unknown P.O.V

It’s been to long since I touched the soft skin on her body and to long since I smelt that alluring scent of hers. If it weren’t for that were-bitch I would have taken her innocence a long time ago but the stupid slut had to take her away from me. I’ve been everywhere trying to find what is mine and it has been hell!

I found out about two days ago that she was now living somewhere in Alaska. A werewolf territory if I recall correctly. Once I get her back she will become my slave and treat me as a God! I am sent from Gods gates to Earth to be a King, A God to these humans. People may say that I am crazy because I think I am God’s gift but I know and Abbey will be my first chosen wife then I will have to go out to find more followers.

I will have to show the girl some discipline first though when I get her so then she knows that living with me is an honour and not something to just pass by on.

*20 Days Later* (Now catching up to the same time as Jordan and Abbey)

The trip from California to Alaska would have only taken me a couple of days to get to if it weren’t for my torn down truck. I had to eventually pull into a car repair store in Canada to fix the damn thing. I had now been waiting twelve days for the stupid thing to be fixed when I was stopped by a tall man.

At first I didn’t know what to expect but once he said I had to come with him to be questioned I knew there was something wrong. The man took me to a mansion type house that held many people and then into an office where he left me all alone.

I knew I was in a pack house and that soon an Alpha of the pack would be in here to question why I was here in his territory so I had to find a way out and quick.

In the corner of the office was a small window that would be easy for me to sneak out of and once I’m out I have to run and find a train or something that will get me out of this land quick.

Jordan’s P.O.V (1 day later)

I was sitting in my office quietly checking off land areas in Alaska that I could take over soon when the door flung open and hit the wall. I looked up sharply to find my Beta breathing heavily and staring at me with fright.

“What is the matter?” I question quickly.

“Rogue!”

I stood up abruptly and knocked down my desk chair before stalking over to my Beta.

“Well what is the problem did you kill the thing or is something wrong?” I asked worriedly. Abbey was just upstairs taking a nap I couldn’t have harm come her way.

“That’s the thing Alpha, he is different! He is strong and couldn’t be taken down but he- he requested to speak to you under the law of Rogue rights” he breathed out.

“Well what are we waiting for take me to him!” I bellowed.

“Yes Sir”.

*Jace station yourself outside your Luna’s door and protect her with your life if anything happens you hear me!* I mind link to my Gamma.

*Of course Alpha*

 --

 We had just ran into the clearing where we could see the huge man breathing heavily as he eyed the men around him that held silver pointed spears.

“What do you want Rogue” I spat.

“I am no Rogue but a Wanderer and I am here to serve your Luna.”

PLEASE READ VERY IMPORTANT –

Hi everyone I am alive haha. Sorry I haven’t updated in forever I have had a very stressful couple of months lately and have found it difficult to do anything with myself. I’m handing in my school work late and haven’t spent any time with my friends outside of school in a while and just haven’t  had the willpower to finish this chapter plus I went on camp last week. I really hope that you guys stick with this story because I will try my hardest to continue updating this story! I really hope that you enjoyed this chapter because I put a lot of effort into it.

Love You All!

“Bloody hell” Malachi growled.

“What” I laughed.

“Put the god damn t-shirt back on Ace or I won’t be able to handle myself.”

“Tell them to vote and comment or else you’ll just have to suffer” I smiled evilly.

“I beg you all to listen to him this is far too much to handle” he growls out.

“What you get for stealing my chocolate bar” I mumble out.

~Naomi