Chapter 24

Sorry everyone for the extremely late chapter!!! If you want an author's note to explain why I haven't updated I can do that but if not I'm sorry for everyone who waited so long.

Jordan Summers P.O.V

We had just ran into the clearing where we could see the huge man breathing heavily as he eyed the men around him that held silver pointed spears.

"What do you want Rogue" I spat.

"I am no Rogue but a Wonderer and I am here to serve your Luna."

-

"What is your name?" I barked.

"My name Sir is, Anton" he spoke loudly.

"You better not be lying Anton because lying about being a wonderer is a very serious crime" I walked closer to Anton and motioned my men to back away from him.

"How can I prove to you sir that I am no rogue" He said.

"You will have to have someone watch over you wherever you go" I looked him right in the eye with a stern glare.

"Any questions?" I asked him.

"Yes sir" He smiled.

"Go on then what is it" I muttered.

"I have someone with me is it ok if they stay with me?" he asked.

"Go get them but if they are disrespectful or if I feel they are a threat then they will have to leave" I ordered.

Anton smiled and when I thought he was going to go back into the forest to get the person he whistled loudly and a medium sized brown dog came running.

"A dog?" I questioned.

"Yes Alpha his name is hiccup and I promise he will do no harm" he pleaded.

"Hiccup?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes Alpha when I first found him it was all he did" he chuckled a little.

"Well then ok then but if he harms any of the children he is out" I said turning around and making my way back to the house.

I had been walking for about five minutes when I turned around and noticed Anton and Hiccup following me.

"Didn't my men show you where you are staying?" I asked.

"My job sir is to look after the Luna and I can't really do that when I haven't even met her" he sassed.

"Watched that attitude of yours or it won't get you very far" I say looking over my shoulder to see him smirking at the stupid dog.

"Sorry Alpha."

Sure he is.

I walked up the back steps of my house porch and opened the door and moved to the side to let the new comers in. I kept a sharp eye on Anton and the dog just in case he lied and was actually here to hurt my angel.

"Jordan! Jordan are you ok?!" My little dove came running around the corner and smiled brightly when she saw... the freaking dog.

"OH MY GOSH SO CUTE!" she squealed.

My face just went flat as I stared at her patting the dog frantically.

"My love I am fine if you are still interested" I muttered.

"Yes yes whatever but have you seen this dog!" she squealed again.

"What is your name little man?" she squeezed him into a tight hug.

"His name is Hiccup, Luna" Anton smiled.

"Oh hello there" Abbey hopped up and smiled.

"Hello I am Anton" he introduced himself.

"I am Abbey it is lovely to meet you two" she smiled back.

I wound my hand around Abbey's waist and held her against me as I lightly grazed my nose over her neck.

"Woah who is that?" Ace said as Malachi followed into the room.

"That's Anton and his dog Hiccup" Abbey explained.

"Hot" Ace muttered while Malachi just nodded.

"Wait what! You did not just call him hot!" Malachi raged walking out of the room.

"Baby I'm sorry!! But he probably has abs" Ace whined while following behind him.

"I have abs!" was the last thing I heard before facing a stone cold face of Anton.

"We need to talk privately Alpha."

Unknown P.O.V

(Recap)

I knew I was in a pack house and that soon an Alpha of the pack would be in here to question why I was here in his territory so I had to find a way out and quick.

In the corner of the office was a small window that would be easy for me to sneak out of and once I'm out I have to run and find a train or something that will get me out of this land quick.

I quickly ran over to the window and tried to forced it open but no matter how hard I tried it wasn't budging.

"What do you think you're doing" a man grumbled behind me.

I gasped and quickly turned around.

"What do you want with me?!" I asked.

"You are wanted by an Alpha in Alaska with a reward of quite a lot of money" he smirked.

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

"Shut up" the man mumbled.

"I could give you just as much money to set me free!" I tried bargaining.

"Please" he scoffed, "If I even thought of taking your filthy money and letting you go there would be a bounty over my head so shut the fuck up and wait for them to come pick you up."

"They're coming for me already?" I asked.

"Yup and they should be here in a few hours."

"Fucking god damn it" I mumbled to myself.

I had to get out of this situation. I had to get to Abbey and I had to make that stupid bitch pay. I need to think and fast.

Jordan's P.O.V

Me and Anton walked into my office and sat down at my desk.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked him.

"Alpha a Wonderer usually finds a Luna right when things are about to get dangerous" he frowned.

"Right I see what you're saying" I mumbled.

I thought for a few seconds "But what is the danger?"

"Has there been any threat to the Luna?" Anton asked.

"Well a man has threatened her but we haven't heard much about that and there is maximum security around the boarder so we would know if he entered" I explained.

"We need to keep an extra close eye on her then" he nodded his head and stood up to leave but my office phone rang distracting both of us.

"Alpha Summers here" I answered.

"Yes Alpha this is Alpha Greenly we have the man that you are after."

A/N: I hope that everyone enjoyed this chapter! Sorry if it was boring but we gotta set the scene you know haha I just hope that you guys like this chapter and I hope that all of you have been doing good and are well!

~Naomi

"Don't do it" Malachi mumbled tiredly next to me.

"Please I just want to ask if he has nice abs" I wined.

"NO!" he demanded.

"Get them to vote and comment and I won't do it."

"Please I can't stand it if he asks!! He's meant to be MINE!"