Kakyoin Noriaki X Reader

A/n: Well, I'm back with cherry boi. I remember the time I watched part 3 and Kakyoin was my favourite character, so I have to give this boi some love. Just so no one ignores this

SPOILERS
This story happens after DIO was defeated (spoiler alert) and Kakyoin didn't get donuted by DIO. Now that we put this out of the way let's get on with it shall we?

After many boring and monotone days, thanks to your best friend being away, he came back to school. When you saw him making his way to his seat, you basically jumped right on him and gave him a bone crushing hug.

"Nori, come on you can't do this to me! Leaving me here for such a long time all alone. What is your excuse for being away for so long? I got worried. Your parents didn't know anything either."

"Let's just say, I saved the world with some people(no pun intended)." He chuckled and returned the hug. This is when you noticed Jotaro sitting down on his usual place. He was missing too.

"Yo, Nori. Jotaro was missing too. Is he one of those "people" you saved the world with?" You teased and poked his face. He just laughed and scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah, he was indeed. But I have to tell you something... somewhere a little bit more private." You tilted your head slightly in confusion, but before you knew it, he stood up, took a gentle hold of your wrist and lead you out of the classroom. He took you to a dead end of the the hallway, where nothing much was, so no one was there. He was facing away from you and you were about to poke his shoulder, he turned around and took your hands in his. This action made you jump and sent a shiver down your spine as well as make you blush. You weren't really experienced in stuff like this so finding yourself in a situation such as this one, caught you off guard, because never in your wildest dreams would you have believed that this would happen to you. This is just when you noticed, that he had sunglasses on. You were so focused on questioning him out, that you didn't even notice.

"Kakyoin, why the sunglasses? It's not that sunny outside." You asked in utter confusion and he seemed to have noticed this as well. His shoulder tensed slightly, filling you with worry. He let go of your hands to take of the sunglasses, only to reveal two scars at his eyes. You gasped at the sight and put one of your hands on his hand and took it gently.

"Are you alright Kakyoin? Does it hurt?"

"Not anymore." He said and tried to laugh it off.

"But this is not why I called you out here." He took your other hand back into his and he stared into your eyes. You saw him tense up a bit more with every passing second and you got worried.

"I know what I said in the classroom, sounded like a joke, but it's not far from reality. We did have to fight some people Y/n, for good. I was worried, that I might not make it back and I might not be able to see my family and you ever again. I had to tell you and please trust me on this one. The fact that I still had to tell you something drove me all this way and now here I am. Please listen carefully to the next few words I will say, even if your brain is trying to process all this sudden blast of information. I love you. The way you seem like you only care about what happens now and not worry over the future as well as not regret anything that has happened in the past. I really admire that about you. You have supported me through good and bad and that's why I believe that even this time, you will fully trust me." He looked into your eyes, but you couldn't keep looking at him so you averted your e/c coloured ones from his. You felt how he tightened the grip on your hand and you could feel the end of his hair on your neck. You would laugh from the sensation if this situation didn't shock you so greatly. You took a quick glance back at him and you saw him looking your direction. He slowly let go of your hand and straightened up.