Abbacchio x Reader

A/n: oh well we got to goth boi. Oh well oh well, let's see what I can make out of this. Hope y'all will enjoy.

"Prove yourself" he said harshly with a frown on his face. You just blushed and thought about many different ways you could prove your feelings. But how did you get into this situation anyway? Everything happened way too fast.

You were sitting in the living room, waiting for the others to arrive. He was drinking some wine as you sat down next to him. For the longest time now, Abbacchio has been the center of your romantical interest. So you decided to let him know.

"Abbacchio?"

"What?" He said with a slight frown on his face, but still looked curious as to what you have to say.

"I... I love..."

"Prove yourself and your feelings then." He said, before you could even finish your sentence. This took you by surprise so you decided to ask.

"How did you know?" You asked in a quite, stuttering tone.

"Y/n it was so obvious that even the rest of the group knows. Well everyone except for Narancia." He added before he sighed.

"So how should I prove that I love you?"

"How should I know? I'm not the one who has to do it." He said as he leaned back in his chair, putting down his wine glass.

"Don't make me wait." You thought about how to prove your love to him and then if hit you. You cupped his hand into yours and turned to him, he just looked questioningly in your eyes and then you started.

"Abbacchio, I know you are still putting yourself down, because of what happened in the past, everyone can clearly see." You saw a frown on his face appear but you continued.

"But this can't go on like this Abbacchio. You are human and you can't always be perfect. You did what you could, but you can't change anything now. You have to let it go, for the others, for your partner, but most importantly yourself. This is no way to live a life and I'm sure your partner didn't want you to feel so guilty either. I know this is probably hard to listen to and I counted in the possibility that you will start to hate me, because of this, but I had to let you know, that this can't go on like this. It pains me to see you bring yourself down instead of flying as high as you can." As you ended, the memories of Abbacchio, drunk and rambling about how bad he was brought tears to your eyes. You forced a weak smile on your face as you gave him a quick peck on his lips, not sure if he started to hate you or not. He pulled his hand away, but still stared at you in shock. He let out a 'tsk', before leaning in and kissing you. He put one of his hands on the back of your head and the other next to you on the sofa, leaning closer and closer to you to deepen the kiss. You heard a clicking sound and the door swung open. You heard all of them inhale quickly and hold back their breath. You couldn't see anything, because of the tears streaming down your hot face. Little did you know, Abbacchio opened up his eyes, to glare at them, sending them away in another room, all this without breaking the kiss. Everyone hurried over to the next room, you could hear Mista whistle, but it seemed like Narancia was so shocked that he just stood in place. Eventually both of you parted ways, but Abbacchio didn't let you sit up yet. He was glaring at Narancia, who obviously didn't get the sign.

"Oh my God! Abbacchio and Y/n had a thing?!" He shouted and you could see the door open and a fork flying across the room, hitting Narancia right in the face. He screamed, before being pulled by the string that was attached to the fork and soon he left the room. You laughed lightheartedly before glancing over at Abbacchio. He was still staring at you. You instantly blushed as your eyes met. Abbacchio couldn't hold back a little smirk appearing on his face at your almost automatical reaction. He gave you another kiss, filled with love and passion, before sitting back up with  a small smirk on his face.

"That is how you give a kiss." He said with a smirk on his face that soon enough disappeared as Bruno asked if they could come in. He said yes as an approval and everyone stormed into room. Mista sat down next to you on the sofa and Abbacchio put his hand on your waist, pulling you closer to himself and away from Mista. He glared at Mista with a frown on his face, who put his hands up.

"Man, now I'm not even allowed to sit on the damn couch?"

"In fact, you are not." Abbacchio answered in a mocking tone, making Mista curse quietly, before sitting down on a chair. Abbacchio smirked as he spread his legs, to sit in his usual, comfy pose, taking up literally at least two thirds of the sofa. This pose made you sit quite far away from him. He noticed that tiny bit of sadness in your eyes. He sighed before taking your hand and pulling you towards him.

"Stand up." You stood up, but wasn't sure why you needed to do so.

"Turn around." You did so. Now your back was facing Abbacchio. You could feel his hands on your waist as he pulled you back, making you sit on his lap. You turned sideways, putting your legs over one of Abbacchio's. He had his usual serious look on his face as he pulled you closer to himself. You leaned on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. 

"Get a room, you two." You could hear Mista's voice.

"Just because you can't get yourself a woman, we don't need to go anywhere Mista." Abbacchio said with a smirk on his face, making Mista frown as well. You could hear Narancia giggling.

"Narancia, you have other things to focus on. Did you finish calculating?" Fugo asked sternly and Narancia showed his notebook proudly to Fugo. You could already tell, just by the look of Fugo's face that he messed up great time. As Fugo was probably trying to stab Narancia with the same fork as last time, Giorno just sat there, looking out the window. When your eyes met he showed you his usual smile, before looking out the window again. Bruno was enjoying some tea and the company of a book. Mista was just tapping his finger on the table, because of the irritation. Then you looked back up at him. He had his eyes closed, probably resting. You placed a small kiss on his cheek, before leaning back onto his chest and falling asleep as well.

A/n: This one is a lot shorter than the other ones, exactly half as long. Usually I write like 2000 words at least, but this one is like 1100. Welp anyways, I hoped you enjoyed it, despite the fact that it's a lot shorter than the other ones. I promise Abbacchio will get to shine in another story as well. Lol see y'all next time.