Complete

thank you to the people who supported me with this book and I can't believe that my first story is finally done! I am finally able to press the complete button that I have been tempted to do for a long time!

I am still not sure if I would do a Sequel but, if you would like to see more of Zalissia and would like a sequel comment if you would like that. 

I also have two other fan fictions that are for the Daniel Seavey Lovers, it would mean a lot if you give them a read :) 

----

caught in a lie

caught in a lie

In which Daniel Seaveys secret girlfriend accidentally posts a picture of Daniel on her main account and tagging his secret finsta. 

_______________________
started: 4/12/2019
ended: ?/??/????
|
lowercase intended.
|
warning: some mature language

|warning: some mature language

xoxo (on hold)

In which a young youtube girl gets put in a slot to dj last minute at a music festival and meets a blonde boy along with his long distance girlfriend in a party bus which leads into introductions to his band but, in which one of the members catches her eye.

_______________________
started: 4/20/2019
ended: ?/??/????
|
lowercase intended
|
warning: some mature language and scenes
|
some scenes in this book were inspired by the Netflix movie "xoxo"

----

If you have any ideas just let me know in the comments or message me, Thank you!