A Cry for Help

"Sometimes," you said to Tsumiki, "I feel like I'm just a butt end of a joke, a failure to someone's success, a burden to this damn island!"

"I-it's Souda's job to be the butt end of all the jokes," she replied to you since she's the only person you can trust, "but I th-think you should try your best to a-at least confess to the person you like...!" She puts a comforting hand on your back. "I promise!"

"I'll try my best, Tsumiki," you sighed, "Then again, maybe he won't like me back... but that's okay!" Tsumiki smiled and asked you politely to show her your arms. "Oh," you squeaked out, "I'm good, hun!"

"Y-you're concerning me," she said in a stern voice, "I d-don't want to get staff to p-put you down! Please!" After many times of telling her no, she grabs your wrists, which made you pull back in pain. "D-don't tell me," she muttered as she frantically got her supplies out, "You've hurt yourself...!"

"I'll show you," you finally said, "Just... don't freak out...!" She nodded. You rolled up your sleeves after that. She was in sheer shock once she saw what you've done. "C-c-cUTTING," she asked out loud, "Oh no...! I'll have to put you on medication for your depression!"

"I-I'm fine, Tsumiki," you muttered, "Just, please don't call me depressed, please!"

"But I have to, (y/n)," Tsumiki said calmly, "I have no choice. H-here's the perscription I'm going to p-put you on...!"

You took the paper after she patched you up in bandages. "I-I think I know who you might be crushing on," she said once she leads you to the exit, "I-I'm thinking Fuyuhiko!"

"What makes you think that, Tsumiki," you asked her, "What a mad lass you are, making crazy assumptions!" She points to Fuyuhiko as he was standing there to escort you to your cottage.