Chapter Nineteen

A/N: AAAAAAH. A little NSFW at the end there. 😇😍 I tried to keep it clean. I really did.

Saint:

"Hey. Saint." I heard a soft voice say next to me and I blinked up at Veronica as she stuck my sketch book under my nose. "You left this behind in Math class."

"I did?" I asked stupidly and took the book from her slowly. "Thanks."

"I went to the music room first. I thought you had band practice." She said, flipping her blond locks over one shoulder.

"Quit." I muttered and flipped the pages open. "Did you look inside?" I asked her, squinting against the sunlight to look in her eyes. I always hated it when people looked at my work when it wasn't finished. Only Julian had ever seen inside this sketchbook.

"No." She said teresely, but I could tell she was lying. She couldn't look me in the eye. I opened the book to the last sketch I had been working on. For some reason, drawing Julian was more difficult than I had thought it would be. Getting his hair right...his eyes...was almost impossible in black and white.

"Is it true?" Veronica asked suddenly.

"Is what true?" I asked and snapped the book shut, opening my backpack so I could slip it inside. Veronica shrugged and crossed her arms under her chest.

"Some people seem to think you two are dating. Is it true?" She asked again and I was about to answer when I spotted Julian shuffling out of his class. He looked just as tired as he'd been this morning and he covered his mouth when he let out a yawn on his way over to me.

"God, I don't even know why I asked." Veronica said with a laugh and I rolled my eyes at her before Julian stumbled to a stop in front of me.

"Hey. How was class?" I asked and he blinked at me sleepily.

"Fine." He mumbled and dropped down beside me onto the section of wall I was sitting on. I curled my arm around his neck and he gave me a small smile before he reached for his phone. When he'd shown me his hearing aids that were the same color as his phone case, I'd laughed. I really liked it though. Pink looked good on Julian. I was pushing his hair back behind his ear when Veronica snickered next to me. I'd forgotten about her.

"Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow, Saint." She said and waved as she walked away. "Bye, Julian."

"Bye." He waved back and raised his eyebrow at me.

"She was just returning something." I explained and he pursed his lips. "Really."

"OK." He said.

"Really." I said again and he chuckled.

"I said OK." I combed my hand through his hair again and he sighed like he was annoyed but I knew for a fact he loved it when I played with his hair. It was hard to keep my hands off it now. He'd stopped cutting it an it was so long and curly and gorgeous ...

"Peter is here." Julian said, bringing me out of my stupor and I grunted with disappointment. I'd just have to play with his hair some other time.

"Nicholas." I grimaced at the sound of my father's voice as he caught me on my way back to my room. "Nicholas, honestly. Must you behave like a child?" He grumbled and I gave him a stony stare to match his.

"You treat me like a child." I said and he almost threw his hands in the air with exasperation.

"I don't know what to do with you anymore. I'm trying to HELP you." He said.