#six#

Dear diary, I'm sorry about that last entry I'm just so excited and happy!! My concert was so crazy! When I was in the pit I got pushed down and Tyler stopped the show to get me out! I was taken back to a green room by a security guard. I was given water and pop tarts... Lol. After the show Tyler and Josh came back to meet me and make sure I was ok. They were worried about me because I was fourteen and all alone at a concert and when they asked if I needed to call my parents. I was scared to tell them I am an orphan, so I lied and said my mom was coming to get me. They left and I was escorted outside, I had used all my money to buy merch and my ticket, it cost more than I expected... I knew I had to get back to the orphanage before six because that's when we are forced to get up. It was 1:36 am I had to find the energy to walk back but I couldn't. It just wasn't there. I sat on the step leading out from the back entryway. I saw the tour bus drive up. Tyler and Josh came out through the door behind me and they both ran into me and we tumbled down into the parking lot. Luckily no one was hurt. They were both supsicious of why I was still here they probably thought I was waiting here to meet them again cause I was a crazy fan. Josh was upset and saying things like "why are you still here?" And "you already met us just stop being thirsty for attention" Tyler stopped him and asked me, "hey, why are you still here? Ruby Rose was it?" I sighed and looked at him in the eyes. Here goes nothing , "yes my name is Ruby Rose. I am still here because I have no one to take me "home" and I used all my money on my ticket. I would just walk back but im completely exhausted after the concert so I was sitting here to get back some energy, I'm sorry." "What do you mean? You said your mom was going to pick you up?" Ty said. "I lied ok? My parents died when I was five. I live in an orphanage, I snuck out to come here." "Oh, wow." Josh said. "I'm sorry I yelled at you, I had no idea we have just been having these issues with fans sneaking on the bus and following us and other things." "Um Ruby? Maybe we could take you back, like on our bus?" Tyler suggested. "Um I'm not sure if that's a great idea, it will be loud and I'm trying to not get grounded." I said sheepishly "We can drop you off a block away and you can just walk the rest of the way, that way it won't be loud." Josh offered. I smiled and excepted their offer. And that's how I got home. I'll talk to you tomorrow bye!