A Promise For Myself

you will try and do your best on everything even if you think you did that you have done your best on everything you can go over level, the top of the bar because learning never stops . you can reach the level as a college students no matter what GPA or grade level that you are on you have to stay focused.

You will build up from yesterday and do better the next day you will achieve more , succeed more, and be more. You should feed your mind with knowledge of course but also you should also feed your mind with EDUCATION.

You should also feed your body with confidence and your mind with dreams. You will reach new goals in your life and new life goals and adversity. You will listen to your heart and dreams that will lead you to your purpose.  You will choose to believe in yourself!!

that you will try your and do your best on anything that come to you in life even if you are really good at it and you think that you are done, you should always try your best because there is always time to achieve things in your life. This proves that you might think you have it but you can go higher above level and try your best on everything in life.

will try my best to reach new goals in life and also new challenge on my test It was hard and I wanted to give up but I have to remind myself that I can't do that and that I should push harder I promise that I will follow my heart that is telling me “ You can do this try your best you got this.”

that you will go higher over level from your work yesterday that will lead you to your rewards tomorrow. And that you will feed your self knowledge and your body with confidence, faith,hope,love, dreams. This proves that you shouldn't just feed your mind with knowledge you should also fill it with education a higher level of thinking and it also proves to do those things you need faith and confidence.

I absorb these powerful words into my mind and apply them to my life, I will be able to believe in myself have more confidence and active more things I would have faith in myself I can inspire more people to do the same and I know that because I believe and myself and here from this day on I will always believe