Chapter 4

QRI'S POV

Earlier in the morning I receive a call from Jiyeon's eomma asking me if Jiyeon's here.

Well, Jiyeon is not here so I ended up lying to her. I don't think it would be a good idea to let her worry.....but now I'm the one who's worried.

Where's that kid now?

I knew it! I should've insisted on sending her home after the dinner last night.

I tried calling her many times but I can't reach her. It seems like her phone is turned off.

What if something bad happen to her?

I shook my head shoving that thought away from my head.

"Negative thoughts go away" I said to myself as I check my things one last time before I go.

I'm ready to go to school now. Hopefully, I could see her there, safe and get a proper explanation from her.

Before I could go downstairs I saw my Mom and I think she's looking for me. But I wonder why she's frowning.

"What's wrong Mom?" I ask.

"Jihyun. Are you really serious about that girl?"

Huh?

"Honestly, I don't think your Dad will like her. I tried to get to know her for you but....I don't understand why you like that girl so much. I don't like her for you." She said.

Mom is always this supportive but she's also brutally honest.

"Mom c'mon. What's so not likeable about her? I love her." I said.

"Aren't you too young to be so sure? Can't you see what happen to me and your Dad?" She said.

My parents are divorced by they stayed to be good friends.

"Mom please. You and Dad's story are different from ours." I said.

"Ugh whatever. I just don't understand you kids these days" She said and headed to her room leaving me.

EUNJUNG'S POV

I never thought she would be this annoying once she found out I have a serious girlfriend....AND JIYEON IS NOT EVEN MY GIRLFRIEND!

"Eunjung be careful of driving and take care of my future daughter-in-law." Mom said.

I never seen Mom this happy about someone I brought home.

"She's old enough. She could take care of herself and she's not your future daughter-in-law. She's not my girlfriend. " I said and throw a death glare to Jiyeon.

My Mom suddenly smack me on the head.

"Ouch what was that for?" I said rubbing my head.

I saw Jiyeon laughing on the corner. It seems like she's really enjoying it.

"I like Jiyeon for you so treat her right" She said and pull me closer by the ear.

Damn it. My mother is so sadistic.

"I know she's your type. I'm helping you out. This is your chance to impress her don't waste it." She whispered to me before she let go of my ear.

"That's gross mother. We're leaving" I said while rubbing my ear.

I can't believe she did that to me. Her own daughter and all because she likes Park Jiyeon for me.

Jiyeon and I get inside the car and as much as I hate it, I have to put her junk on the backseat again.