1. Chapter

Padme Amidila is once again sitting at her dinner table. Alone.

Padme POV,
I put another fork in my mouth as i glanced over to the other chair. His chair. As always I set the table for two, but was eating alone.  I got lost in my thoughts as I finished dinner. I walked over to my window and looked at the beautiful scenery of naboo, but I wish it was the hectic life of coruscant. It would mean I could see Ani. I sighed. He is on another mission risking his life. I went over to the kitchen to clean up the mess and pack away the leftover food. I always cook for two , cause I hope Anikan might visit. As always I gave it to a droid who'll bring it to the homeless of naboo.

Meanwhile on a ship in the middle of the galaxy
Ahsoka POV:

I sat on my bed in my chamber, relaxing after the battle, rememberimg those who have fallen. It's dinner time. I didnt feel like sitting  with the generals. I want to sit with my men. So I went to the troupes dinning room to sit with the 501. They were my brothers. To me, each one of them is different.
" Commander Tano", Rex shouted and saluted. The others followed his example. "Come on Rexter, we arent on the battlefield. Call me Ahsoka, all of you ", I smiled
"Okay, Com... umm Ashoka",Rex akwardly said.
"Come on Captain loosen up", chuckled Cody beating his arm.
I smiled to myself. I enjoyed the company of the clones. We all talked and joked as we ate. It almost was like we weren't at war, just their armour reminded me of the fights.