Late night love(pt.1)

Hi! It's the author of this book. I know I Haven't been riding a lot. But I have a request from @ShortStoryMasterBae. Because of this I've decided to write this mini story. I hope you like it. I kind a changed The prompt prompt a little but I think it turned out well. One thing note when you see  '**' It means there's a flashback. Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading this I had fun writing it.
———————————————
**
"What are you trying to say?" I said with tears starting to form in my eyes. "Am I not good enough? Or are you just trying to protect yourself or shall I say your reputation?"
      " You just don't get it! Without my reputation, I am nothing. I am no one." (C/n) said.
      "So what you're trying to say is, your reputation is more important than our relationship? Wow. I have no words"
   "That isn't wh-"
"Save it, I've heard enough. I hope you enjoy being alone, Because I'm done."
**
—————-
   I sat on the step of the back porch, read to look up in hand. With the buzz of the alcohol running through my veins I could barely feel the cold air.
   The booming base and the harm of a lot of voices does through my head. Go to the Grove high school party to kick off the start of senior year. I was on here because my friends draged me.
   "Oh hey (y/n)!" A slurred voice called out.
    I glanced up and saw (f/n) standing in front of me.
"Hey (f/n)" I said lifting tilting my cup in recognition.
  "What are you doing out her all alone?"
   "Oh just.....you know..." I trailed off
   She laughed at my response, before turning and heading back across the lawn to her other friends.
   I sat on that step for a long time contemplating everything. My pup had a long been empty but I still held it firmly in my hand. As the party started slowly dying down I saw people trickle out of the house, and even a few people passed out on Monteras. I knew I should probably get going home but something is keeping me on the porch step. I sat on the stop thinking when I heard the soft Patter of footsteps from behind me. A slender body sat down beside me and I glanced sideways, shocked at who was sitting beside me.
"Oh, uh, hey, (y/n)"
"Hey...(c/n)"I answered looking at the brown haired girl.
    She smiled, and I sucked in a breath. She was so breathtaking.
    We had dated for a while during junior year until (c/n) Decided that her reputation was more important than what we had. She was a cheer captain while I was the average student.
     "So, why are you here alone?"She asked before shipping the clear liquid in her plastic cup.
   "I just wanted to get away from it all, it's not like I wanted to be here anyway."I replied
    We sat in silence for a while before she asked
"Remember when we went camping and we were....." she hesitated
"We kissing? Yeah I remember. I also remember that you fell into the lake running from a bee." I laughed
  "Hey! In my defense the ground was slippery from the rain."
    We sat on the porch step for what felt like hours reminiscing about our junior year relationship.
    to be continued....
__________________________
Hi it's the author again I will be making a part two don't but I wanted to get something up because this was requested and I had originally planned to have it up this past Friday. So that being said part 2 should be up hopefully in the next week or so. That's all I hope you enjoyed reading this first part!