Promises

I walked out of the in nothing but (C/n)'s blue hoodie and spandex leggings.

" Are you wearing my sweatshirt?" (C/n) asked smiling, walking up to me and pulling me closer by my waist.

"Yeah," I giggled"is that okay with you?"

" of course baby" she smiles kissing my forehead gently," plus, you look extra beautiful wearing my sweatshirt."

She walked over to the edge of the bed pulling me to straddle her lap. Her hand grip my butt and my arms wrap around her neck, nuzzling my face into the crook of her neck.

"Baby?" (C/n) mumbled, looking at me.

"Yes?"

" Promise me you will always be my baby girl?" she say taking my hands and intertwining our fingers.

I lift my head from her neck and giggle.

"Of course."

" And promise me that one day we will get married and have a happy family?"

" I promise," I smiled " but, you have to promise me something too. Promise you'll spend the rest of your life with me?"

" I promise baby." she said, softly kissing the side of my neck.

" I love you (Y/n)." she said kissing my lips.

" I love you too."

She pulled me in for a hug, my head tucked into the crook of her neck.

"So," I said breaking the comfortable silence. " can I keep this sweatshirt?"

"If you want to" she mumbles, rubbing the side of my legs .

" Can I keep the other one too?" I smiled cheekily

"Don't push it." she laughed