Ingorious mistake

Chapter 13: Ingorious mistake

Khushi is leaning in his arms and her daze is fixed upon him. His hand clutches her waist possessively. Both are moving in a steady rhythm forgetting everything with their eyes romantically staring at each other. Her lips was trembling by his smooth touch. He place a affectionate kiss on her shoulder. She blushed resting her head on his chest.

''You are looking gorgeous tonight. I feel an urge to admire you all day still can't get enough of it'' He compliments tracing his finger on her milky slender back. She shuddered but remain silent. She is fighting with her thoughts. She feels so secure and protected like never before and curdle into his arm. Her heartbeat was been heard by him. All were eyeing at the newly couple in an awe expression.

After some time light went on and she get back to her senses and moved back realizing their position. She went down from stage and arnav followed her.

''Arnav i..i was...!'' She tried to say something when some girls gathered her. He excused himself and joined his friends.

''Wow khushi what a dance..we have no idea you both are a couple...why you hide it?'' She looked down in embarrassment.

They continue their teasing session and when shanaya entered. Khushi feel awkward and turned to leave but she stopped herby blocking her path.'

'Where are you going darling..spend some time with us anyways you have immense time with your not so happening boyfriend'', she taunt and all laughed.

''Kindly excuse me..I have done important work other than bitching with you guys''.
She was about to go but again Shanaya blocked her, but her eyes only fixed on him that is standing in one corner along with friends.

''Doing great job in seducing him..I am impressed but is it just roaming hand in hand or you went further in your gake relationship''. She said in a teasing tone.

'Hold your tongue...you have nothing to do with my personal life so just stay away and stop poking your nose..got it'' Khushi exclaimed in a stern voice. Shanaya divert her mind to implement her plan and gesture one girl to offer her drink.'

'Hey khushi chill yaar...Have some drink''! one girl forward soft drink for her and she look on disinterested.

''No thanks''! She turned to leave when shanaya came in between and charged her.

"Hayee what a desperate soul to go your lover boy that you can't bear a single moment without him or probably you scared to face me." She smirked.

"What rubbish you are talking..Scared and I? She creep a smug smile.

''Oh really then proved it..i challenged you..lets play a game who would empty more glass within 5 minutes...so shall we start?'' She looked on disbelief and not at all interested in her rubbish talk but how can she let go of her so easily and ready to face all challenges.

Shanaya smile evilly that her plan is going on smoothly. She already make all arrangement and mixed drug in her drink.

Both started slipping juice one by one and in the meanwhile arnav who was chanting with his friends saw khushi from far drinking something hurriedly. Her head spinning and everything getting beyond out of control that she can't even stand properly. Shanaya grinned but then her smile faded when she glance Arnav walking toward them. He took few long strides but crowd was too much that he cannot able to look after her. After crossing some distance he reached in the counter where he left khushi but unfortunately she is nowhere around. He staggered and began searching her but then didn't saw her anywhere.

A boy is ogling at her from head to toe who is laying on the bed in half conscious. Shanaya handed him room keys playing a cunning smile on her face.'