Arnav: Di what is it? he questioned her restlessly.

Anjali: This is made by ma for her daughter-in law. Now its your responsibility to hand over to your would be wife. He rolled his eyes in disbelief.

Anjali(closing his eyes): Now what you see..tell me.

Arnav: Di what you doing. He tried to wave her off but she is not letting him go so easily.

Anjali: You have promise of me..don't you dare open your eyes. She threaten him and he nodded getting irritated having no other option left.

''Now open your heart and say whose face you can see?'' He get lost in some other world and saw a charming beauty looking extremely gorgeous and angelic in a white dress wearing his mother ring. He get extremely shocked by glancing at her.

Khushi!! He jerked and hurriedly open his eyes narrowing it.

Khushi? She smile widely.

*******

''Pata nahi kaun ho tum kaha ho...aur vo ring...samne kyu nahi ate?'' (''Dunno where are you..and that ring..why not came in front of me..?'') she pouted clutching her pillow.

Next day in college:

Arnav: Khushi What's wrong with you..stop following me. He feel awkward as the students passerby staring at them.

Khushi: No way..you only said na last day we are friends. She came before him instantly and blocked his way. He snapped her aside and took small steps toward classroom.

''Hame apse baat karni hain?'' (''I want to talk with you?'') She capture his hand and twisted him facing her.

''Toh karti raho mujhe nahi sunni''. (Then talk i am no interested.) After getting her vision last night, he decided to stay away from her and maintain a safer distance from her.

Khushi: What's wrong with you..why you behaving like this..hmm. all okay between us till yesterday? He shrugged her away and fumed.

Arnav: Mind your own business..stay away from me else you will be in big trouble..do you understand. He stated firmly. Her eyes welled up and started crying bitterly. A soft sob escaped from her mouth just when he looked at her hazel eyes which become all red. He undoubtedly hurt her again and arched back realizing how rudely he always talk and end up hurting her.

Arnav: Khushi I didn't..he tried to pacify her but she shrugged him away angrily and moved off.

He followed her here and there but getting no trace of her making him restless and guilty. He find her every possible place when his eyes fell on her sitting in one corner of lawn hugging her knees. He immediately went near her and careless her hairs contently. Khushi being startled by a familiar touch and looked up with a jerk.

Khushi: Aap..what are you doing here..go away.

Arnav: Khushi I didn't mean to hurt you.

Khushi(Sadly): Its nothing new..i am get used of it. She turned around facing to other side.

Okay tell me what you want? What the matter..i am listening.

Really..what I say you do?

Excuse me.. what do you mean? She wipe her tears wittingly and moved toward him anxiously. He went back a little by her sudden closeness which is not go unnoticed by her.

''How long you stay away from me..just few days and you will be in my arms till then I have to tolerate your arrogance and once my motive get over I show your real place. She smile evilly but quickly made an innocent face when he saw her.

Arnav: Where are you lost..speak up dammit.

Khushi: Actually Arnav I am stuck in big trouble.actually I have buy 2 tickets for goa trip one for me and one for my friend kriti as for time being but unfortunately due to her health issue she can't able to go and now sir reluctantly refused to take back ticket.

Arnav: Why you bought for her?

Khushi: She don't have money that time so I helped her as a friend and ticket cost is so high I can't afford to waste money. Can you please buy one ticket? His eyes flinched suddenly and he stood up angrily.

Arnav: Shut up miss gupta..i am not going anywhere..I have already made up my mind now no emotional blackmail changed my decision..do you understand.

Khushi: I thought we are friends and you would help me but I was so wrong. She argued.

Arnav: Stop compelling me..I am not interested in any stupid trips and if you are so willing to go then gave your ticket to anyone guy.. why me?

Khushi: I have not much friends you know na...please help me if my family came to know they would scold me big time..please say yes. she pleaded.

Arnav: No way..are you crazy!! She made a sad face and was on the verge of crying. He gaped feeling helpless and at-last agreed. She jumped cheezily and hugged him without even realizing their position. Both pull back sensing hesitation.

Now happy? She shake her head audibly.

Khushi: Now go and pack your back...aj hi nikalna hain.

Arnav: What today...but I..!

Khushi(cut by him): I don't want to hear any of more excuses. Go right now..we have to reach by 9 and don't be late..understood, she ordered him proudly and he raised his brow amusedly.

All entered inside the bus and settled down occupying their respective seats. Khushi fumed seeing arnav sitting with his friend kartik.

Khushi eye him and gesture him to got up and he gladly stood up while she sat beside him purposely when he is busy looking outside the door. Khushi purposely placed her palm on his hand. He hurriedly looked back feeling softness and get startled by seeing her whom he least wanted to be near him.

Arnav(narrowing his eyes): Tum..what the hell you doing here? Where is kartik?

Khushi: Someone else giving company to him..why you have allergy with me? He rolled his eyes fiercely just when sudden brake occur and she fell down in his lap clutching his collar. He was about to got up when she pulled him dangerously closer to her. Both get lost into each other without realizing about the surrounding and peoples beside them. He tucked her hairs behind her eyes and admire her angelic face.

Shanaya was sitting in the back seat hearing music and she get up to pass water bottle to akash but extremely shocked looking at them in such a intimate position. Khushi smirked and winked at shanaya teasingly while arnav is still dazing at her. She feel something weird while looking at him. She sense that she have seen these eyes somewhere but can't able to recognize it. She shrugged all unwanted thought and trailed her hand on his chest seductively. Arnav get back to himself by her touch and waved her off but she again pulled him back to the same position and trace her fingers on his face. It irked him like hell and hurriedly pushed her away before she go furthur.

Arnav(yelling): Tumhe ek baar mein samaj mein nahi ata...dur raho mujhse..mere karib ane ki koshish bhi mat karna..samjhi tum..! (Can't you understand in simple language..stay away from me..don't you dare to come near me..understood..!) He moved up and exchange his seat.

''Aur kitna dur bhagoge mujhe... bas 2 din...2 din mein tumhe apne pyaar mein pagal nahi bana diya toh mera naam khushi gupta nahi''. (How much more you ran away..only 2 days...within 2 days I will urge you to fall in love with me madly else I will change my name from khushi gupta.) She smirked being determined.

Precap: Arshi in swimming pool.

Please give votes and comments.