Disclaimer

—•⁛⁕⁛⁂⁛⁕⁛•—

—•⁛⁕⁛⁂⁛⁕⁛•—

This is entirely a work of fiction.

Characters, business, events, and incidents are the products of my imagination. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

BTS members are used so that the readers will feel more closer to the story and will actually enjoy the storyline. Also, I have appended certain personalities of BTS members to adjoin the book with the readers.

I may have changed some identifying characteristics, details, occupations, and places of residence(This is an alternative universe). And I may have sometimes quoted texts but nothing more than that has a factual basis.

I make no profit from this book and the book covers are created by me.

Once again this book is fully my perception so I won't be tolerating any rude opinions regarding this.

Warnings

Sexually explicit material

Foul language

LGBT+ community-based incidents, characters, and scenes

Homophobia

Major Character Death

Happy ending? Sort of

I warned, so if you're uncomfortable and are sensitive to the aforementioned subjects then please refrain from reading because I take no responsibility but if you're willing to read then you're gladly welcomed.

*Please do not plagiarize or repost this*

Besides many may not know but this book initially had been published as a 'Taehyung Fanfic' but then I unpublished it due to certain reasons. I had this book in my drafts for over a year now so I couldn't help but rewrite and publish this again but with some certain changes. Yeah, as in changes I mean it will be Jikook with a new story title and will be presented with a much clear and more fresh storyline.

A/N: Yeah you saw it right, there is MCD but what to do guys, we Jikookers are suckers for angst and pain¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, this will be a short story so there prolly will be only 25-30 chaps but who knows it may or may not extend more than that.

With that being said, enjoy reading people!

I love y'all (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ