Chapter 1

Lydia's POV:

Beep beep beep beep beep..  

"I'm up,so shut the frack up".

Yeah I'm not allowed to curse inside home so I use such words at least I feel relieved. 

"Ly breakfast is ready sweetheart."

"Coming Mom" 

So we are family of four Me, Mom, Dad and Nate. Mom is the sweetest member of our family. Dad is the bad guy with cool attitude but he loves his family. He is an archer. Nate and I have dad's attitude and Nate loves Archery.
But no matter how strong we are we aren't allowed to curse inside home.
I'm 5 years younger than Nate.
We really have a good bond even better than twins.

"Lydia" Ugh i have to get ready. 

"coming" I took a quick shower grabbed my white top with thin black lines and skinny black jeans and left my hair open.

So I went downstairs. Everyone was waiting for me and why the hell Nate was giving me his 'devil smile' I went and took the seat beside my dad, Yeah I always sit with dad while Nate sits beside mom. 

"Honey, it's your first day of school try not to get detention and don't do that 18+ thing anywhere in school cause that will get you in trouble cause you are still 17, Nate keep eye on her" Oh! so I know why was Nate having that kind of smile.

"Honey don't you have any suggestions" mom was glaring at dad. 

 "Me?".

 " yes you"

 "Oh me! keep everyone safe around you I don't want cops searching for my princess." that made us all laugh.

 "Ok I'll get the car hurry up 'princess'". Nate teased me

 "I'm, not a princess". 

"Yes you are" dad confirmed it 

"Lydia come" Nate called for me I kissed mom and dad and took a seat in shotgun

"Ready" Nate asked 

"Always" I declared it with a smile.

So we entered the school gates and were searching for a place to park nate's sweetheart. Yeah Nate loves his black AUDI . Finally we got a place and as soon as we stepped outside the car all eyes were turned towards us .

Girls were drooling over Nate can't argue over this Nate looks like a Greek God.

Well i'm not less all the guys were checking me out and Nate was busy glaring at the guys .

As we entered the college I hugged Nate and we headed to our ways. I went searching for4 principal's office and damn I'm lost so i saw a grp of boys and went there to ask them directions.

"Hey I'm new over here will you tell me where's principals off".

" No" the hot guy with curly hair said