Beer! A Beer!

Laughter filled the room as the Germans were drinking beer. Germany refused to drink beer because of the Diat he and Japan were doing wich worried the others. Prussia sat at the table and in front of him laid a glass of beer. In fact: Prussia didn't feel well. His hair was more messy then usually, his face was paler and his cheeks were red. Possibly red from a fever.

"Oh god this can't happen! I can't be sick! I'm to awesome to get sick!", thought Prussia to himself and covered with one hand his eyes. Meanwhile the other Germans got panic because Germany doesn't want his beer, so they went to Prussia and shook his shoulder. "Prussia help Germany doesn't wants his beer!", said one of the Germans.

Prussia took his hand away from his eyes and blinked a few times before asking tired:"Huh? Was?"
"Germany doesn't want his beer what are we supposed to do!?" Prussia smirked then and stood up. But as he stood up a wave of dizziness overcame him and he leaned on the table.

"Prussia you okay?", asked one of the Germans. With that Prussia smirked and answered:"Yes I'm fine. And don't worry I will check on my brother. Keseseses~" He coughed then twice and cleared his throat wich was sore like hell. The Germans only looked at him unbelievable.