Es tut mir leid Bruder! (I'm sorry brother)

As he hit Prussia on his head he became dizzy again and fell on his knees. His breath came out in gasps and he covered his eyes with his one hand.

Germany looked then at Prussia and became worried. "Hey... You alright?" Prussia shook then his head. "No I'm not alright!", he said fast.

Germany walked then to him and knelt in front of him. He took then Prussia's hand away from his face so he could look him in the eyes. "Bruder are you okay?", asked Germany worried. The other Germans looked then worried at the prussian.

"W-west...", he said and fell unconscious. As Prussia fell unconscious Germany caught him in his arms. "Hey Bruder this isn't funny! Come on wake up!", said Germany worried as he shook Prussia.

"OK I'm sorry I hit you on the head ok! Just wake up!" But there was no response.

He felt then Prussia's forehead and sighed. "Defenetely a fever!", thought Germany. He threw Prussia then over his shoulder and stood up.

"Guys I'm sorry but me and my Bruder have to leave. I think he's sick so I go home with him. Hope it's okay?", he asked the others.

They nodded and said something like "it's okay don't worry about it!", "sure no problem" or "get well soon".

Germany nodded and walked outside to his car.