Chapter 7

A/n: sorry for very very late update and i'm really moved you guys like this story although it took me time to thought for next plot 😭😭😭 anyway... Enjoy!!

It was cold, it was dark and its winter time. Rip Hunter adjusting his coat as he walk through the abandon city, and his main objective is to save the son of Dark Knight.

"You planning to barge in like a dead chicken?" a familiar voice with thick elsh accent greet him from behind.

" Oh, bloody hell, John, you almost got me." he scowled at the blondy trech coat man along with the other crew.

"I'm not gonna let you steal all the credit." the man with heavy fire arm walking towards them.

"And Rip, I'm not gonna let you leave Gideon, Again." A woman with black suit along with two more join her.

"Besides, family don't leave behind," said a man in his armor suit.

"Come on, hair cut. stop ruin the moment." Rory cocking his fire blasting gun.

"Let us focus to the main event, guys." said Captain Lance as she twirl the baton.

"So...Dark knight aka Batman call us to save his kid, am I right or do i heard something else?" Nate looking all confused with the mission objective that they received for now.

Team Tommorrow assemble again after 5 years since Firestorm or Jackson unable to use his power due to Dr. Stein's death which lead to disbanded.

"Ray, how's your business gone?" Rip opening his watch looking for thermal presence in the abandon town.

"Quite alright. Nora and the kids handle it like pro." said Raymond as he adjusting his suit control panel.

"That's good." John Constantine lighten his cigarette. All the member sneereed at him.

"What?!" John shrugged as he seen their faces.

"Things won't happen like this if you didn't mess up in Sentinel of magic." said Amaya as she shake her head.

"How am i jumble it up, when its not my bloody fault for this thing to happen?" Constantine raised his hand as he tries to prove he has nothing to do with the recent event.

"Well, for starters, you let Zatanna handle Rachel's case." White Canary checking her equipment as she comment on John's action that lead to the unfavourable situation. " She got freak out and notify the other member," she added.
" Which lead to this," said Nate as he went Steel mode.

" Nate, butt off."

"Sorry."

"Ladies and gentlemen, are you done?" Rip eyed on them as he bought his beam gun.

"Not until it WELL DONE, yet." Mike Rory added.

"Haha, very funny." John sneered at the big guy.

"Here's the plan. Zari, Amaya and Nate, I need you to distract Wilson. Mike and Ray, free the bat-lad while John and I trying to figure out what is Wilson hiding behind this barn." Rip explain his game plan.

"Wait, how about me?"

"Sarah, you are the commander." Rip gives a pat on her shoulder.

She scoffed then smiled. "Don't mess it up, guys."

They nod and quickly to their position.

####flash back####

"You've done it well, Demonhunter." Raven who is now siting on a log that situated nearby her almost worn down cottage. "My cottage is ruined." she sighed as she lay down her hood.