SeE I'm NoT tHaT lAzY+ RANT

So first off, I'm SO sorry for not post yesterday EVEN though I said I would. I was trying to finish up some school work and was talking to some friends so I forgot to draw anything. Also I'm lazy ok!

Anyway, the Day of Silence wasn't too bad for the most part and a lot of my friends were doing it so we just talked with index cards for most of my classes, also I kinda cheated by talking in one of my periods because I really bad at not talking. #Extrovert problem so besides that it wasn't pretty ok, even though my school is deadly trash and was mostly empty things to PROBLEMS!

On to my small school rant, just scroll down to get to the art if you like.

Ughhhhhh my school is TRYING to kill me! So long story short we been having a LOT of problems doing with that guns and knives and fighting and pain and suffering and I'm going stop now. It seems as EVER week there's something new. Someone fought someone, something plans to shot up the school tomorrow or even today, someone tried murdering someone in the lockers, do I really have to continue? At this point EVEN my dad wants me to transfer schools maybe even home school me! How safe do you feel at school, for me it might be 5% at MOST! I'm slowly going insane.

Moving on to the point of this book, ART! Thank you for reading my complaints if you did; I appreciate it!

Sooi I finally finished my redraw, and
even colored it!

Sooi I finally finished my redraw, and even colored it!

It's ok I guess

It's ok I guess... Idk 😐

Also for the day of Silence

LGBTQ's and Ally we're allowed to do it

LGBTQ's and Ally we're allowed to do it. To know who was and was no part of it they gave us wrist bands. Rainbow colored for people part of the community and checkered for the Allies. Mines Rainbow of course cause I'm in the community (Bi and ready to die)

I'm still working on finishing Shima's reference sheet hopefully I'll finish tomorrow!

Also I might draw Alex my trans teen girl cause I haven't drawn her in FOREVER!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🏳️‍🌈🏁