Vent but kinda important to read vent

I never done this before but here we go.

Amen, I bet once or twice in your life so far you been asked "What's your greatest fear?" And a lot of people may say death or being alone forever or being forgotten or even something silly like dogs or cats even school could be a answer. When people ask me this question I would say being alone but not anymore. If someone was to ask me that question today I would say my greatest fear is "the future" as in what happens tomorrow or next week or next month even next year. It seems weird I know but think about this way. You don't know how your entire day at school is going to be, yes you know your classes and maybe what your going to learn but you probably won't know you have a surprise test or start a project or even what's for lunch that day. You don't know what is going to happen until it happens(most of time). I fear the future cause I don't know what is going to happen and what I COULD do to make sure it doesn't happen. You probably know about global warming or the lost of trees is very high and pollution around your home and school. You hear over and over again we must change something so we don't die of over heating or flooding or loss of air. There is danger in our world but that's all we know, there must be a change. But you don't know how much of a in pack of a problem can do until it destroy everything and everyone it will affect. You probably won't do much in the future until the future comes to you and shows how messed up it is thanks to you and everyone else. I fear not completing my future. I been told a lot lately "you miss 100% of the shots you don't take" and I know its true, but doubt and worries in me making me not take those shots and making me have a less fulfilling life. I fear the future cause I don't know what to do to make it fulfilling and to its greatest point and that scares me. I will never be sure if I did life right or not until its over. That scares me.

"I fear the future"

"I fear the future"

"I fear the future"

Thank you for reading.