...life

So its been a while since I last posted something on here(not like anyone cares) but I have a ok reason for that.

So how life for everyone cause to tell you the truth mines be a on going nightmare. Last week Saturday I was going to post about what I did Friday of that week but I didn't cause I was to busy crying my eyes out and stress eating because of family problems (my mom and brother got into a car accident) so ya and I didn't want to trust anyone words so that was a fun day. By the end my mom and bro did come home and no one was hurt but it was like living in a nightmare where you have no control on what is to happen. I decided to calm down by not talking to anyone including my best IRL friend and take time for my self. So you day I was trying to do my math homework and got a text from IRL friend and....well it didn't go so well by the end of the talk I realize that IRL friend was becoming more and more depressed. IRL friend has always been that way but it has gotten to a point where when we text IRL friend would talk about being a mistake and family issues and a whole bunch of weird ways to die. I was starting to get really worried about IRL friend and really wanted to help so I haven't really been on here or my electronics in general for a long time cause I been working on things that well I hope help my friend. So ya that's why I haven't been posting anything and probably still won't for the next few weeks but who knows what could happen. The only thing I don't want happen is losing a friend knowing that you could have stop them from giving up.

That was a lot of writing...anyway in other uses I stop trying to define my self. So for now on I'm just going to say "if I like someone then I like someone and thats it" so ya sexuality is stupid sometimes for me so forget it I'm done trying.

So back to the main question how life for you been? Cause mines a living nightmare 😅😊