|4| ⸙͎Can't Sleep

It was a fun while talking with Mista and Giorno. Then Bruno came up to me. "(Y/n), I've finished organizing a room for you. Would you like to see it now?" I nodded my head and stood up from the couch.
"I'll be back in a bit." I say waving to Giorno and Mista. They both nodded.

I walked with Bruno into the hallway and he gestured me which one was the room I was going to stay in.
"This one is yours." He said, opening the door and revealing the inside.
Light green painted walls, with a window were you can look the outside, and brown wooded flooring with a rug in front of the bed.

I went inside and threw my backpack and myself on the bed.
"Sorry for this room being a little small. And the bed is probably uncomfortable. It's was last and only room available this house has." He said, worrying if the room isn't much of my liking. I looked at him and smiled. "No, no. This is good. I like it!" I say, slightly bouncing on the bed. "It's a bit bigger than my original room." I smiled. He smiled back and nodded.

"Then maybe tomorrow in the afternoon I could probably buy you some clothes and any necessary female things you need." He suggested. I nodded in agreement.

»»————>

"So, the bathroom is over there.. Mista's room is over here.." He continued telling me where everything was in the house. At this time it was already dinner time. Bruno asked me if I wanted anything to eat but I decided to pass on it since he fed me a lot at the restaurant for not eating the whole day.

'What a mom he is.' I laughed at the thought. I was emptying my backpack in my now new room, since I had brought a lots of things from when I left home. I saw my little Giorno plush roll out from the backpack and fall to the floor, I went to pick it up and place it on the bed.

"Huh, I brought you too little buddy?.. I wonder what will Giorno say if he sees this." I smiled to myself. Looking back at my backpack I saw I had a poster in it. "Ooohh.. I brought this too??" I took it out and stretch it wide open. Another but smaller poster fell down from inside the first one.
'I probably forgot to take out some unnecessary things from my bag.'

The first poster I opened was from Jojo's Golden Wind, my favorite Passione boys were there. I went to get the second one that fell down and open that one too. It had all the Jojos from part 1 to part 8. I thought for a moment and went back checking my backpack. I found some tape and decide to tape the 2 posters on the wall.

"..Mm, there. That looks really good."
I said, looking at the now covered wall with my 2 nice poster and went to keep unpacking my huge backpack.

»»————>

11:04 PM

"*Humming* GioGio.. Golden Wind.."
I quietly hummed to Il Vento D'oro also known as Giorno's Theme on my phone with my headphones on as I was drawing in my sketchbook on the bed. While I was organizing the things from my backpack I saw my sketchbook and got a little inspired to draw something. I'm not very good at it, I just do it for fun anyways.
Probably it's the only thing I can do best.. 'Besides being a disappointed to my parents.' I sigh at the thought of my parents, at least I won't have to worry about them here.

The opening Fighting Gold came on my phone and I quietly began to sing some parts I knew of it in Japanese.
I'm such a Jojo fan since ever I first saw it almost 2 years ago, and to be honest, thanks to Araki's (The creator of JJBA) great work, Jojo made my life little better then it was before. It thought me a lots of things.

I suddenly feel like someone is watching me but I shake off the feeling and kept drawing. Eventually the feeling got stronger and suddenly I see a shadow appear on my right side. I slightly got sacred and felled off the bed on the left side, my headphones hitting the floor as well.

"Ouch!.." I look up and saw that it was just Bruno. "B-runo, you scared me!" I shouted at him as I got up picking my headphones and sitting on the bed again. "Ah, sorry for that. It's just.. You looked peacefully while singing and drawing I didn't want to disturb you." I felt embarrassed and my cheeks feel hot as he said that. "Uhhh.." My mind stopped working.

"You were drawing this?" He picked up my sketchbook from the bed.
"Oh.. This is me. You draw very nice, (Y/n)." He looked at me with those calm blue eyes of his and gave a smile. "I- uh.. Thanks-s.." I say as I can feel my cheeks getting redder. "Y-you can keep it if you like.." I fidget with my thumbs a bit embarrassed. "Oh, really?" He questioned. I nodded and grabbed the sketchbook back and ripped the drawing of him carefully and handed it to him.

"I can see you already decorated your room." He says as he goes to the wall where I taped the 2 poster.
"Wow, this a poster of us.. And who are these over here? Besides Giorno." He asked. I stopped the music playing on my phone and went over to him. "Haha.. Let me explain it to ya'," I started with a smirk.

*Jojo Expert Mod: On*

I ended up explaining him some things, I can see in his face he didn't understand quite much but acted as he did. "So.. These are the protagonists of the series. You are trapped in ours.." He looked at me. I just nodded with a smile. "Hmm, ok." He nodded.

"Anyways, I came here just to check up on you since I haven't seen you come out for almost 2 hours." Bruno said.
"Oh.. Has it been that long? Oops." I scratched the back of my head.
"But I'm okay. I just got lost in thoughts while drawing." He just nodded and went out the door.

"I'll be heading off to bed. You should too, don't go to sleep to late. Remember, if you need anything my room is up stairs." He said, as he closes the door behind him.

Bruno POV

I left (Y/n)'s room and walked to the Living room where the others few were. "Is she okay?" Asked Mista.
"Yes. She was just drawing while listening to music." Was all I said as I headed up the stairs. "I'll be going to my room now.. Remember to give her privacy, and don't do anything dumb." I implied, looking at Mista and Narancia. "Wait.. What does that supposes to mean??" Mista was left questioned.

'Huh.. (Y/n) truly is an interesting girl.' I thought to myself as I entered my room. I don't really know what I'm going to do with this problem at hand, she's not really a threat and his telling the true, but she'll probably just gonna be trapped here in this world if I don't find a way to get her back.

*sigh* either way, I must help her. That's the type of person I am anyways. That little smile of her.. She's just a 15 year old after all, I can't fail her like that, and most importantly all the information she knows about us, I can't make a mistake here.

I went to my closet to look for something more comfortable to wear for the night, there's not much to do this night anyways.

(Y/n) POV

12:32 AM

It's already late as I see the time on my half charged phone. I got ready for bed and by that I just took off my clothes and put on a big white shirt with black pattern spots that Bruno gave me so I didn't have to sleep with my regular clothes on. I kinda felt embarrassed doing this but it was my only option.
The shirt was hella big on me, you can almost say it was a kinda like a short dress. The only thing I was wearing underneath the shirt were my bra and undies.

I turned off the lights and got in bed and under the covers and hugged my Giorno plush. "Goodnight Mini Giogio." I say as I kissed it's forehead and closed my eyes.

. . .

I opened my eyes again realizing I can't sleep and especially in places I'm not very familiar with. This is gonna be a big hella of a problem.