PERFECT DATE

If I was your girlfriend and we were going on our first

 Every time I think that I feel like I'm going to burst

I want our date to be perfect knowing the perfectionist I am. 

And I know that these last few months will be a jam

I'd want our first date to be better than just going to the movies, going to an amusement park, or even a restaurant. 

And you and I are always so restful

Even though I don't like surprises I wouldn't mind you surprising me.

I really don't want to be

A perfect date would be walking along side you on the beach 

And to me you look like a peach

Especially since I had never been to the beach before

And you knew that therefore

I want it to be at night because it'll be more romantic and it will bring in the fire that could fuel our burning desires for one another.

This reminds me of Goku and ChiChi from that song Loves each other

 I say this to you because everything about you makes me crazy for you. 

And I hope that you are crazy for me too

Your hair, your eyes, your smile, your manly complexion, your tattoo, everything about you makes me attracted to you.

And it makes me think that you are my bo

 So in the moonlight as we walked I look into your eyes and see how the future will hold for us as I hold your hand while we walk on the seashore. 

And I thought that you did this before

Maybe even have our feet touch the coldness of the water at our feet. 

And I think that we are in heat

As we're having fun I would talk about the times that I was with you in high school.

When I think of you I always want to drool

 I would say when I first saw you I wasn't sure how to feel about you, you're amazing in your own way. 

Do you think of me every day?

The way you looked at me the first time was a tingling feeling

And the heart that you are stealing

When our eyes met they were like in a situation of dealing our love for one another like a contracted we both committed to. 

Maybe that's what I want to do

Your eyes brown as root beer while mine was as brown as the soil on the ground. 

And I am bound

Back in freshman year I knew that you could be the one for me although now unsure by the way you look at me now. 

I want to be loud and proud

I had felt your touch, now only thinking of the warmth and strength you possess that I wish to feel more. 

And I never want to be a bore

I remember the time when you sat next to me, how your leg hit mine softly that my own cheeks flushed with color. 

As you watch me I see you stutter 

You and me were such a bunch. 

Any girl I see talking to you I want to punch

That moment made me feel a spark I had never felt before. 

And that is why I want to be at the seashore

What does that mean when this happens? 

Outside the classroom we are laughing

I'm not sure if you were the one for me or not but that touch made me feel something I have never felt before in my life. 

And I want to be your wife

Maybe you liked me but I didn't know until now

I want our relationship to sprout

I finally get to do what I always wanted to do: to feel your lips against mine and feel your embrace remembering all the moments we shared together. 

And I want you to remember that my birthday is December

As our lips part from one another and I tell you my feelings as we now part ways, I would ask you, "Was this the perfect date?"

And I would ask you if you could be my mate?