Ch. 24 The Official Date and More...

Start from the beginning

“Shall we go” I ask her before the desire for her gets too much and I just skip the dinner. She nods and closes the door behind her.

-------------

The car ride to the restaurant was nice and tempting again. I held her hand all through the drive and whispered small complements in her ear in every red light making her blush like crazy but that just made me happier. She’s so cute when she blushes.

I open the door to the restaurant for her and lead in. I go up to the waiter and tell him my name. He nods and goes to get our table ready. I turn back to Melody and see her eyes gleaming, taking in the restaurant. I brought her to a private restaurant that’s on the edge of a crystal cave with a view of the bay.

“Do you like it?” I ask her though I think I knew the answer already. She gasps at me as if I had just committed the worst crime in history.

“Harry, I love it.” She tells me, leaning in. I wrap my arms around her waist and peck her lightly on the lips. I pull away quickly before my temptations take the best of me.

I lead her to our table and order our drinks. As we wait for the waiter to come with the dinks, I stare at Melody and see her looking at every corner of the restaurant, taking it all in. Her eyes had a soft sparkle on them under the soft candle lights. She caught me staring and smirked.

“Enjoying the view?” She says raising an eyebrow at me. I smirk back and nod proudly.

“Of course I like the view; I mean I’m staring at the most beautiful girl in the world aren’t I?” I tell her making her blush again.

“Harry, this restaurant is just amazing. How did you find it?” She asks returning her gaze to the bay.

“I have connections. I’m glad you like it” I tell her happily. She smiles warmly right when the waiter comes with our drinks.

The waiter looked surprised by her smile and smiles back quickly. Why? I ask myself. That smile was directed to me not you. I quickly grab her hand and kiss it softly, she giggles at the touch of my lips on her skin. The waiter frowned and turned back to his job.

“What was that for?” Melody asks confused. I smile innocently trying to hide the jealous tantrum I had just made.

“Nothing really, just demonstrating how much I love you to the whole world” I tell her nicely.

“Is that so? Well in that case I should bring that waiter around more often so you can display your love me more” She tells me with a smirk forming on her lips. Oh, she realized that. I immediately blush.

“You’re cute when you blush” She whispers at me making me blush more. I normally never blush but tonight seem to be ‘Make Harry Blush Night’

“I love you too” She tells me. I smile widely at the words that she has just said. I lean in and peck her lightly again.

            The rest of the night seemed to go by like a blur. We talked about anything really. I never got tired of hearing her voice; it was just so angelic that it should be a crime to hear her talk. We ate and talked some more. After, I took her to the bay to walk on the edge. We took our shoes of and walked hand in hand with the water lightly brushing on our feet. We stopped right by the middle where I had a blanket spread out.

“Thank you for tonight Harry it was perfect” She whispers at me resting her head on my shoulder.

“No, thank You for giving me an opportunity in loving you” I tell her honestly. I didn’t need any other girl in my life anymore; I was perfectly fine with just her. I didn’t want this night to end.

She smiles at me and leans in. I couldn’t stop myself anymore, I lean in and kiss her with all the love and passion I felt for her. I want to shoe her how much I love her if she lets me. She licks my bottom lip and I immediately give her entrance. I push her back and slowly make my way down her neck. Tonight is a night for love.