Chpt. 3 :

Warning: This chapter contains praphic sexual scenes. AGES 14+ ONLY.

*

*

"Not yet."

I stare at him, my mouth wide open as I wait for my brain and mouth to work together and create words. Before I could manage that simple task, Griffin grins and walks into the crowd, leaving me standing all alone.

The thoughts of what happened made me so thirsty, I finished my drink, then another. I watch, jealous, and kind of hurt as Griffin dances with a blonde chick, touching her. As I watch them, all over each other, make their way into another room - I'm assuming to make out.

I get another drink and after a while, it didn't seem to bother me anymore. My emotions felt numb, in the best way possible, of course.

As I finish off my third drink, someone bumps me, knocking me off balance.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" I hear a sexy voice behind me and an arm wraps around my back, holding me up.

I started laughing, making my footing so much worse. I turn to see that the person holding me is a friend of Calebs.

"Oh, hey! I know you." I slur, giggling.

He laughs and slowly, cautiously removes his arm.

"Yeah, you're Calebs little sister, right?"

"Yepp!" I say and start laughing again.

I realise that I'm acting like a complete moron in front of a hot friend of my brothers but its not really something I can control at the moment. I simmer down, then slowly move closer to the guy, who's watching me with a sweet smile.

"So," I say, in attempt at being sexy, I slowly run my hands up his arms. "Do you wanna dance?"

He laughs and nods.

"Sure."

I pull him into the crowd of dancing people and turn my back to him, and start slowly grinding along with the beat of the music. He places his hands on my hips and grinds a little too. As I start to really get into, I realise that I've got this guy turned on. I smile, pleased with myself and start to grind harder. The guy lets a small moan and his hands start to trail up and down my body. I like the electric feeling it gives me. After a few minutes, I pull away.

"Nice to see you but I have to go." I say.

He smiles.

"What, no phone number?" He jokes over the music.

I laugh.

"Not today. See you around." I turn and make my way through the crowd.

As I turn the corner into the hallway, I bump into a hard chest. I look up to see Griffin grinning down at me.

"Where you going?"

"Somewhere quiet. I have a killer headache." I say.

He smiles and puts his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him.

"I can get rid of that for you . . . " He whispers, his mouth dangerously close to mine.

"How?" I say back.

"Lets go somewhere else and I'll show you." He whispers.

Slowly, he leans down and just as our lips were about to touch.

"Aj?"

We both jerk away and awkwardly stand there, as Caleb walks around the corner. He frowns and looks back and forth between the two of us.