Takuya x Reader x Rio. Party.

Beware saddness ahead. I got the inspiration from my current..... 'relationship'. Sorry I haven't posted really, I'm trying to juggle school, my responsibilityies, my emotions(I'm very emotional), and have had to babysit more often than I should. Seriously, I've babysat my baby brother and sister so many time they think I'm their mother. But in all seriousness, 1.47k? You guys are awesome and if you have a request I would do it so don't be shy. I can make it anonymous if you pm me. Have a great day and I hope you enjoy this slight angest!

*Your POV*

Finally!!! I get to go back to Japan!
With the largest smile on my face, I boarded the plane to Japan. After a year of school in America with my brother I get to enroll in Kanukigouka again!

I was there, but I had to go to America and enroll there because my brother needed help in his studies. Being in class A my mom had me help him. I told my boyfriend, Takuya, and he took it well and actually supported me! It was so sweet of him.

*Timeskip*

I'd been daydreaming, about seeing Takuya again, so long that the plane landed and I just had a short drive to my apartment. My mother sent money so I could eat and pay the rent because jobs were against my school's rules. I'm extremely happy because I'll get to see him again. In that year I was gone, I thought of all the 'what ifs' and cried over them but I know he'll tell me I was wrong. I know he will he loves to point out when I'm wrong because it makes him feel smart.

*Timeskip*

I was at my apartment, and invited all my friends over. Nobody in Class A and everyone in class E. Sounds perfect, no? People began to flood in saying things like 'Welcome back!' and 'So what was America like?' as well as the occasional 'Didn't two time did you?' which I would just laugh at and tell them I never even thought of it.

A while past and still no Takuya. Where was he? That's when Rio started to talk to me.

"(Y/N). Is something bothering you? The moment you sat down you just stared at the door as if it were the most interesting thing in the world."

"Just wondering where Takuya is. He texted me and said he would come." I replied, sounding more depressed than I wanted to. The once cocky face she held, became a one of concern, confusion, and sympathetic. This made me quite confused.

She spoke
"Nobody wanted to tell you,we thought he told you. But I can't keep you in the dark so might as well tell you. Takuya found somebody else while you were gone. I thought he would tell you. Sorry you found out this way." Did you hear that? That's the sound of a heart shattering. The sound of depression and anxiety with a child called 'goodbye'. The one sound, nobody likes or wants.

"You okay?" I could tell by her voice she genuinely cared of my well being.
"...Yeah I'm fine...." Even the Karasuma would be able to tell something is wrong with the way I looked and sounded.

"Well if it makes you feel better, he never deserved you. Nobody does. Seriously, you scraped your money to go to America and help your brother. You gave Muramatsu a chance and he blew it. It's not your fault. And I know it's hard but you're the best person I know. The only higher class-(wo)man who gave us a chance to befriend us and cheer for us and give us hope and never made fun of us, before we started to kick everyone's ass in everything. Our entire class loves you." It lifted my spirits just a little bit, though it sounded scripted.
I let out a small little laugh.

"Well Takuya doesn't."
.

.

.
"We shouldn't let this keep us down. If we do we're going to miss the party!" I stated feeling a bit better. I've cried the tears hundreds of times before so why should I do it again? Rio is right the rest of the class does love me.

"Hey (Y/N)?"

"Yeah Rio?"

"I know this probably isn't the right time, but Takuya just walked in." She awkwardly stated.

"I'll ignore him. But, do you maybe want to dance?"

"Sure! As long as you're happy and smile, I'd be glad to!" And that was the start of my new relationship.

*Timeskip*

I cut ties with Takuya, even though it did still make me a little sad.

Since then, Nakamura was at my door everyday with some type of gift and walked me to school. Then walk me back I home. She gave me more love than I could ever hope or ask  for. That party was a good idea.

I can't help but feel like Takuya and Rio are both a bit ooc in this.