Chapter 11 ~ Friend Zoned

Start from the beginning

“Yeah, as long as she doesn’t bother it’s completely fine” I quickly called Giselle. I asked her if she wanted to come with me and she said yes!

“I’ll bring the stuff” she told me. I giggled. Toby looked at me and smiled.

“Come on, let’s go” he said.

“No, Toby you go ahead. I’m going to go pick up my friend then I’ll meet you in your dressing room”

“Toby hurry!” yelled Clare.

“Aww, okay then” said Toby glumly as he walked out the door. I giggled and played with my hair.

“So, are you gonna come pick me up? I got everything ready?”

“Yeah, I’m just going to call Vanessa too, to see if she wants to go. I’ll see you in about ten minutes” I hung up and called Vanessa. She agreed completely so I went to pick them up. When we got to the Annoying Orange filming place I snuck past everyone then all three of us lied down in his dressing room and started laughing.

“Lindsey, why were you all sad today? You left me worried” asked Vanessa. We sat on the couch and Giselle went to fix up the “stuff”.

“Vanessa, Steven is hurt with her. He knows perfectly but he falls desperately to his knees all the time and I’m always that one friend that helps him up”

“You’re so deep into the friend zone, poor thing”

“Shut up Vanessa! It’s because she’s not attracting the other gender that much” Giselle pulled me over to Toby’s chair and sat me in front of the mirror.

“What do you mean I’m not attracting the other gender?”

“You just need a touch of makeup” She messed with a bunch of different colors and mixtures then she backed away. “You see, perfect!”

I gasped when I saw Vanessa’s expression.

“Don’t you think that’s too much? She looks like… I don’t even know” said Vanessa. I tried to look in the mirror because she had moved it somewhere else but Giselle wouldn’t let me.

“One more thing and you have to trust me on this. Close your eyes” I closed my eyes and Giselle dragged me away. She gave me something. “Put this on, they’re pants”

She held my eyes closed and I put them on. She then took off my shirt and slipped on another one that was super tight. She fixed it up a little and I shrieked because it hurt.

“There, now open your eyes so I can see your beautiful face” I opened my eyes and Vanessa looked at me. She gasped.

“Giselle, what did you do?” she asked. I looked at Giselle scared.

“Don’t worry you look just fine. Now Vanessa and I are going to go wait in your car. Then when you come back you tell us all that happened” she winked then grabbed a very disappointed Vanessa by the arm and dragged her out the door. I ran to the mirror and gasped at my appearance.

“I look like a trashy, slutty stripper!” I yelled. Clare entered the room and I turned to look at her. She laughed.

“Did you try to do that for him? He won’t fall for something like that. You better hurry up and change or get out, no one wants you here like that. Where are your trashy friends? Remind them that I’m not taking them home. Toby told me to go ahead and leave in his car so he’s going in your car with your friends” She grabbed his keys and got out. I sighed.

“No, this is terrible. Vanessa had a point I shouldn’t have trusted Giselle” The door clicked open.

“Thanks see you tomorrow” said Toby behind him then turned to look at me. “Oh my god, what are you wearing?”