So..what?

Few months while They were dating

Maddys POV

I was so happy. I was going on a date not Angie, well not that shel know but still, YEA.

I walk up to my locker happy , getting for my 2 period, History, when I like 3 note fall out my locker. They all have my name on it with another guys name and I blush. What is making all this boys pay attention to me?, I ask myself.i turn around to see Angie, with a sorry face.

"Hey look Maddy. I'm so sorry for what I have done to you, I just want to tell you that I wanna be friends and I spread a good word out for you",she said and winked. I almost cried. I hugged her and said thank you so many times, but remembered my date with Issac.

"O shoot, yea I already have a boyfriend put thank you for the apology".

"Yea you. Um maybe you and your boyfriend can come sit with us for lunch", she said to me. I shook my head and the bell rong.

_________

Issac POV

I walked out of 4 period to Maddys locker. Why you ask? Because we are going to eat lunch together. I walked to the locker and saw Maddy put her stuff away talking to Ang... Oh no. I walk to them and they were laughing.

"Hey Issac. Angie this is my boyfriend Issac and you already know her issac. O I was thinking we can sit next to her for lunch". I just shake my head and we walk.

---

10 minutes in the lunch room

Angie's POV 😋

I was happy for Maddy. I was bulling her and the drama at home she got something to take her mind off it. I just had to invite them to my party. "Hey. I'm having a party tonight, you guys should come."

I saw Maddy look at Issac and they both agreed "Yea" , they said and I told them the details.

____

Still Angie

I invited Maddy over to get ready with me since she doesn't have anything to wear. Trust me I know. We walked into my room, and strait to my closet. "So what you looking for, a dress or skirt".

"Neither. pants", she told me I looked at her and we gave each other the I-bet eyes. "Ok Maddy you dress me I'll dress you"

"Ok",she replied.

She went to my closet and she picked out a high-low skirt black skirt, with a light pink crop top with pink heels. I liked her style maybe I'm going to dress like this. She put it on the bed, so it was my turn. I picked out a black and red short flowy skirt with a red tank top and black heels. We quickly dressed, did our make up which is light pick and red eyeshadow, and hair.

"You ready," I asked her. She nodded her head in reply as we heard the door bell ring and we walked down stairs. This is going to be a good night.

___

Maddy POV

I'm going to at least drink 2 beers, I have to I thought to myself. We walked down stairs and I saw Issac in his usual clot... Nope he looked different. He had a leather jacket and look hot. I walked to him and he winked at me putting a hand around my waist.

"Hey princess", he called me I pecked his lips in reply. After a while, he gets me a drink. I was incredibly thirsty so I gulped it down. I started to feel free. I looked up at Issac as the party felt up and the music was booming. "Let's dance" he said and we made our way to the dance floor.

--

Minutes later

Issac POV

I looked at Maddy as we went outside. She got to drunk."I wanna go back inside. Your a meany...hey your cute", she told me as she looked at me. Thank you. I was a little to drunk to I really couldn't help myself".

"Can I kiss you", I asked.

"Yes you can. You wanna ....", I cut her off by putting lips,on hers. She tried to pull back put I kept her there.

----

We got to my house and went upstairs. We kissed until... I didn't remember the rest.