Chapter 2

[At the job]
After a walking for awhile,before reaching the client,they rest at the side road for awhile. Natsu sat alone on a tree and looking at a distance. Zeref realize that Natsu haven't being himself lately. They met the client shortly and began to discuss about the job." We've been attacked by some sort of monster recently. Can you help us defeat the monsters?" He ask. Their client is the village's mayor." Of course. You can count on us to do the job. The reward is 42.700 jewels right?" Erza said. As she spoke about the reward, Lucy's eyes began to sparkle." Alright! Let's get the job done so we can have the reward!" She said. Natsu smiled looking at her. Lucy's rent is on a deadline,so she needs money immediately. So they spread out looking for the monster but fortunately,non of it was around. They gathered together and began to discuss how to find and capture the monster. Zeref thought they lurk at night and Erza agreed. When she was giving orders for their plan,she noticed Natsu was not with them." Maybe he's already been captured!" Wendy said,afraid." The guy is tough. He can handle things himself no sweat." Gray said. But Zeref insisted they look for Natsu immediately. Erza told them to spread out and look for him. Zeref found Natsu in the forest and he was battered and injured." What happened?" Lucy ask. The good thing is,he already found the monster and destroy it. The bad news is,the monster had memory display magic. The magic will show what thing the person's missing,hate or lost. Since he was unconscious,Zeref carried him on his back and went to the hotel that they already rent. An hour later he woke up,they took their reward and return to the guild. Zeref scolded Natsu when they returned." And then when we realize that you're missing I thought you're done for! What were you thinking going after that thing alone?" He said. Natsu just kept quiet. When they returned home,Natsu went straight to bed. Zeref just sign. He didn't want anything to happen to him. To Zeref the only things that matters to him is Natsu's well being. But at the same time,he didn't understand anything about Natsu which made him always worried.