PROLOUGE

Please vote. Thanks for choosing this read.

♢♢♢

The moon glistened across the night sky and the stars sprawled across it like diamonds. The night stood as usual silent awaiting the howling of the night warriors.

The night wind swirled across the dark Iroko forest, pass the tall centurions, sweeping the black furs of the Knight wolf that stood on Mount Manjaroo.

The cool breeze smelt of fresh air saturated in water.

But not for long, the night was beginning, the midnight spelled war.

His daughter was missing.

They took her.

The blood of anger and hatred for the Amano packs, flowed through the veins of the Knight warriors. The years of rebellion by the Amano pack had become a thorn in the flesh and this time they were out to kill every last descendant of the Amano packs.

Every member of the Amano pack dies.

Rule no.1

Anyone who escapes, the life of the escaped wolf would be on the one who lets them go.

Rule no.2

Alpha Kor stood thick tall at the edge of the mountain. The Knight's fortresses kilometres behind him. His thousands of mighty soldiers sprawled through the large mountain top stood brave in their dark brown wolf form. His four sons, fierce and powerful awaited for the time.

Midnight was approaching.

The bells to match forward onto battle were soon to be heard.

The war rituals had been performed.

The full moon stood large opposite them shining it's rays. As though sinking into the dark waters, half her image could be seen.

Staring back fiercely at the moon, Alpha Kor seemed to be sapping energy in. In the silence of the momemt, he heard the whispers of the wind, he wondered if he was reading someone's thought or if GOD was speaking.

He glanced at Beta Raphael, his sons, his men and he knew it was all for the best.

gong gong gong gong gong gong gong gong gong gong gong gong

The loud sound of racing feet threading fiercely on the mountain ground shook the night silence.

It had began. The war was here. Alpha Kor leading them down the mountain, through the thick forest, kilometres away.

He heard her voice clear now, his luna.

"I'll sit on your bed and await your return, go with my love."

But he knew and his God knew that the end of tonight was his end.

He lied to kill.

He sacrificed his life to erase a bloodline.

He died for his Kingdom.

But he wasn't the first.

□□□

Please vote.

Drop a comment below.

●Thanks for choosing this read.

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Come back for more every Saturday. I upload every Sat.