Chapter 5 (Camp)

Hey! I am sooo sorry about not updating! I'm sure you guys know how hard it is in the beginning of the school year, right? So yeah! I have been lecturing myself for keeping you guys waiting! Yeah lots of things have happened lately. Band crap, boy problems (don't ask), and stupid ILA mix up. UGH! Why can't my life be just like worry free?! So yeah! I am really super duper sorry! Hope you'll forgive me! I LOVE YOU ALL FOR STAYING WITH ME! FOR KRONOS! lol jk I MEAN FOR THE FIRST NOME! AND CAMP HALFBLOOD!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jason POV

The look on the Egyptians faces was priceless, but I managed to keep a straight face, kind of.

"WOW! It's pure magic! Anubis told me." A chocolate brown skinned boy said. I think his name was Walt. Honeslty, I still have to keep running all of their names through my head so I don't forget. It's very confusing when you know as many people as I do. Let's check... Sadie, Carter, Zia? Walt, Jaz, Alyssa, and I think.... gah! What in Hades is her name? Oh yeah! Cleo.

"Yeah. Only magical beings like us are aloud in. Monsters can only be let in when someone allows it to be." Annabeth explains.

Chiron galloped up to us, making the others study him from head to.... er... Hoof?

"Ah. I see you have met the Egyptians. Welcome Carter and Sadie Kane." Chiron made a welcoming gesture. "Would you mind to give them a tour of camp?"

"Not a problem." Percy assures him. Chiron gallops away to the big house, leaving us all their. "Ok lets split up. Annabeth, Leo, Nico, and Percy will take Carter, Sadie, Walt and Zia. Me, Piper, Thalia, Hazel and Frank will be taking Jaz, Alyssa, and Cleo. We will meet back here in at he most two hours. Let's go." Percy and the three others all lead the four in the direction of the beach, of course.

I turn to my group. Oh gods. Practically all girls, other than of course Frank and I. "Ok. We'll show you the place where we eat first, then the cabins, big house, the climbing wall, the dueling arena, beach, Thalia's tree, and finally the woods. Got it? Good. Follow me." I told them.

I noticed that some people were still eating, so I grabbed a small sandwich and bit in. With food in m mouth, I attempted to say, "This is the dining area. The horn sounds at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try not to be late. As you can see, some people are still eating their dinners." Although, it came out more like... "Dining...mmm....Horn....fast, lun.... Late......Dinners." They all look at my with very confuzzled looks. (That's a word right? If not, it is now!)

"What he is trying to say..." Piper gave me a look of disapproval. "Is that when the horn sounds at breakfast, lunch, and dinner, come as fast as possible and don't be late to the dining area. People are still eating." She looked at me again as I stuffed the last part of the sandwich into my mouth.

"Yup!" I confirmed giving a thumbs up symbol. Hazel rolled her eyes.

"To the cabins! And away!" I shouted. Why am I actin so crazy today? I thought. O'Well. I have been hanging out with Leo too much lately... And I think drinking too much coffee helps... I pointed up at the three big cabins. "That one is Zeus cabin, then Hades and Hera cabin, then the Poseidon cabin. Then these are the other olympians and minor gods. Those would be, Athena, Aphrodite, Hephaestus, Hermes, Demeter, Ares, Hestia, Dionysus, Artemis and Apollo. Those are the 12 Olympians, plus Hades. The minor gods now do in fact have their very own cabins here ever since Percy defeated the Titan Lord, Kronos, in the Titan war about a year ago. Some of those minor gods would be: Persephone, Eros, and Asclepius. Their are MANY more. Just there are way too many to name."

"Ok come on. Now to the Big House." Frank moved on. We trudged up the hill to the Big House. "This is the Big House. I don't think we need to explain how it got it's name. It's big, and it looks like a house. That's it. So anyway, this mortal girl, Rachel, she has the ability to see through the mist, that's what keeps the mortals from seeing the truth. Well the point is, she now has the spirit of Delphi living inside of her. Moving on."

"Gods you guys are awfully quiet! Come on. Say something." Hazel complains.

"OK. Um.... I like chocolate, Cleo likes to read, and Jaz here, she just likes to be well whatever." Alyssa says.

"That's a start, but we are at our next stop the climbing walls. These are very dangerous concidering the lava, so please don't even try. Ok and right over there is the dueling arena. You can see the beach over to the east, and Thalia's tree is at the top of the hill. Yeah so there is this girl Thalia, and when she was helping her friends get into camp, she died in battle. He father, Zeus, saved her at the last minute by turning her into a Pine Tree that protects all monsters from getting into the came. Before the titan war ended, Thalia's tree got the Golden Fleece on a branch, but instead of just healing it from the poison, long story, it brought Thalia back to human form. And over that was is the woods. Be careful because we usually have some kind of monsters running around in their for practice when we play capture the flag." I decided to explain quickly because we were starting to run out of time.

I could see the others waiting for us at the bottom of the hill.

Leo POV

Practically the whole time I was zoned out. I was thinking about how beautiful Sadie was. I got a few warning looks from that guy Walt, so I was guessing they were dating.

I was so in love with her smile as she... held Walt's hand. That angered me for not much of a reason. My hands lit up slowly, and I clenched my teeth.

Percy was the only person that noticed. The water in the air collected and drenched me instantly. Sadie choked back a laugh at my pouty expression. I just didn't do anything for the rest of the tour until we got back to where we started.

We were waiting there for about 15 minutes before the others showed up.

"Hey! It's getting pretty late. We should all go to sleep now. And Chiron set you guys up a small cabin next to the Zeus cabin. See you in the morning." Jason said and walked away to the zeus cabin with the Egyptians to show them where they will stay.

"Okay! Night peoples!" I said as I ran off to my cabin to catch some rest for tomorrow. I HOPE I will have a dreamless night. But of course, I was not that lucky.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

HEY GUUYS! I hope you all loved my chappie! I am going to update my two other books this weekend also! (Demigods go to Hogwarts and The Different One) So yeah! If I can, I will update each book twice this weekend, otherwise, no. I also have been thinking about writing a book where Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and The Kane Chronicles meet. I am not sure if I should or not though.... Tell me what you think, and I will right one chapter of it. If I get a good review, I will continue! Ok! Now for the quizzo question!

Q: Who was Leo's crush in the House of Hades?