001

jimin's shift was almost over at the café which he worked. the rain that had only started falling minutes before could be heard throughout the building. 

jimin sighed, watching the last customer leave the café. waving goodbye to her as she exited. 

he excused himself to the back, hanging up the coffee-stained apron that he had been wearing on one of the clothing hooks. 

he grabbed his phone from his back pocket, dialing one of his contact's number. he groaned, slightly annoyed when he didn't reive an answer.  

"bye, taehyung! bye, namjoon!" jimin called out to his co-workers before leaving the building.

 ***

a smirk appeared on yoongi's lips as he felt a pair of arms snake around his waist, his boyfriend's body pressing against the back of his. the two too distracted to realize yoongi's phone was ringing from inside the living room.

yoongi continued to prepare their dinner as hoseok's lips trailed down to his jawline. leaving soft kisses all the way down his neck, which was already covered in love bites.

the elder shivering a bit when his boyfriend nipped at part of his pale skin. hoseok's hands roaming up and down yoongi's sides.

both of them coming to a halt as they heard the doorbell ring. yoongi turned his head to leave a gentle peck on hoseok's cheek before heading towards the front door.

the door creaked open to reveal a slightly shorter, dirty blond-haired male, who was fidgeting with the hem of his gray, rain-soaked sweater.

"oh, hello, jimin." yoongi smiled pleasantly, greeting the younger.

"hello!" jimin responded, returning the elder's smile. his eyes disappearing into crescents.

hoseok, who was focused on finishing yoongi's job of preparing the food, peered over the kitchen isle to where his boyfriend and jimin were. "hi, hoseokie." jimin beamed, noticing the dark brown-haired male.

jimin turned to look back up at yoongi, "it was raining and your place was way closer than mine... i tried to call you but you didn't pick up," he frowned. "it's fine if you want me to leave though-"

yoongi nodded along with the younger. "make yourself at home," hoseok spoke with a bright grin plastered on his face.

*