Chapter 21: I Am Gay

Emily’s Pov

 “Emily I am ready to be honest with you and let you in,” Alison said while breathing hard.

 “What are you talking about and where did this come from,” I said confused.

 “Ask me any question Em, I think its time to be honest right now,” Ali states.

 “Ok um…How long did you and Ben go on for,” I asked with hesitation.

 She took her hand away from my hand and looked me in the eye.

 “I broke up with him before we got kidnapped,” Alison said looking down at her hands.

 “Did you l-love him,” I stuttered.

 “No, when Ben and I kissed it just felt wrong like something was missing,” Alison said looking at me again.

 “Ok I think that’s enough for me today,” I said as I got up and fast walked out of the room and went to the hallway to think.

 That long, she has been seeing Ben!  Was she talking to him on the phone when I was listening to her on the night Ali and I got kidnapped?!

 Flashback

 “I am going to the bathroom,” I said to the others.

 All they do is keep talking so I just roll my eyes and walkover to the bathroom.   I shut the door and try to listen to Ali.

 “THIS PERSON IS GOING TO TAKE SOMEONE; Ali says on the phone.

 “I DON’T KNOW WHO BUT I HAVE A GOOD FEELING WHO ITS GOING TO BE,” Ali say while I hear her crying a little.

 End Of Flashback

  Alison’s Pov

 When Emily left the room my heart dropped.  I can’t believe she is leaving after all we had and I made the mistake a long time ago and I regret it.  I lie down and look at the ceiling. 

 “Why Tori, telling the truth is hard and I don’t think I can do it,” I said out loud.

 “Who is Tori,”

 I jumped up from my bed and looked at Emily stunned that she asked that.  I didn’t want to say anything to her I just want to forget about it, but she was my first love and no one can forget that and I had to tell her everything and including my past.

 “Um…she was my girl…friend when I-I was 7,” I stuttered.

 “You had a girlfriend, what happen to her,” Emily questioned.

 “Um…she died when we were 9 or 10 years old,” I said as a tear fell from my eye.