"Situ Feng!"

"From Qian Zhongshu's 'Fortress Besieged'." He turned his tablet over to prove that he was actually reading. Qingqing rolled her eyes.

"Are you done yet, Situ Feng?" She asked. Fangfang stepped forward and put her hands on Qingqing's shoulder.

"Qingqing, that's enough." Together we turned to Gu Nanxi and smiled at him. He chuckeld and stood up, walking over to us.

"Qingqing, can you please get me a beef rice set from the cafeteria? Plus a bottle of cola." He said. I giggled quietly as everyone gasped and turned to look at us.

"Sure, coming right up." After Nanxi payed everyone continued to watch in awe.

"Okay, I've made my payments for the meal and the errands."

"Thank you for coming, Mr. Gu." The two to each other and Qingqing turned to the others.

"Does anyone else want to try?" She asked. People stood up from their desks and ran over to us, chatting excitedly to each other. Fangfang and I took down people's orders as the girls from outside also filed into the room to see what to commotion was about.

After all the orders were taken, I went to the cafeteria to gather the meals, while Qingqing and Fangfang went to the store to buy all of the other things. Once I had all the meals I picked up the two baskets and began to carry them back to the classroom.

"Ah, these are heavier then I thought." I muttered to myself. I jumped when one of the baskets was taken out of my hand. I looked over and saw Yiyang walking beside me. People gasped and watched the two of us as we walked down the hallway.

"What are you doing?" I asked. I stopped walking and turned to him. He sighed and looked over at me, that same look on his face that he always had.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm helping you, before you hurt yourself again." He muttered. He looked forward again and continued to walk.

"Hey! I don't need your help, I can do it myself." I ran after him and went to grab the basket from him. He turned away and held the basket away from me.

"Why can't you ever just accept help?"

"I can, just not help from you."

"Why?" I stared up at him.

"Because, I don't want your help!" I snapped. Everyone watched in awe.

"Is Yanyan crazy? No one has ever talked to him like that." Someone whispered. He stepped closer to me until my back was against the wall.

Without saying anything, Yiyang bent down and grabbed the other basket from me before turning around and walking to our classroom. I stood there for a second before rushing after him. He walked into the classroom causing everyone to stop and stare. He set the bags on my desk and quickly spun around, walking out of the room.

"What was that about?"

"Why did Lin Yiyang help Yanyan?"

"Did she bribe him?"

"Are they dating?" I let out a dramatic sigh and stomped over to my desk. Jerk, who does he think is? I don't need his help, and I don't want his help. After we all delivered the snacks and afternoon tea, it was time for our swim class.

After we all changed into our swimsuits and I stared at Qingqing as she slipped her donut shaped innertube over her head.

"Isn't that too much?" Fangfang asked.

"I haven't master my swimming for the past ten years or so. So I've got to pass this one with flying colors!" Qingqing exclaimed. I laughed and rolled my eyes. My sister is such a dork.