Fan Stories on FanFiction.net part 1 [Spoiler Alert]

The Monster I Could Become by: TheRedeemer1995 [Inprogrus

While out in the forest, Dipper encounters a being known as Alcor the Dreambender, who's actually a future version of Dipper himself. Allying himself with the Pines Family, Alcor seeks to avoid the forces of the Time Baby and Bill Cipher. But, an even deadlier force soon appears, one that threatens the entire multiverse. Can Alcor and his allies defeat the approaching darkness?

Dipper "I turn into a monster!?"

Mabel "I got a monster brother!"

Bill "A Dream Demon!? Pine Tree becomes a Dream Demon!?"

Pacifica "A cutie one too."

Dipper "What was that?"

Pacifica said quickly "Nothing."

Stan "I don't have a grandson. At lease I don't think I don't."

Ford "I still don't trust this Alcor."

Gideon "I want that kind of power."

Soos "That's a cool look, dude."

Wendy "He does look handsome."

Robbie "What?"

McGucket "Dipper is one love Demon."

The Second Beginning By: RomanionWarrior783 [Complete]

In 2047, triplets Jesse, Marcie, and Chris Pines travel to Gravity Falls, Oregon with their parents, Mason and Pacifica. There, the Pines family counter all sorts of new things like mysteries, monsters, and complicated family problems! But now that the Pines triplets have found an old journal, they must uncover all of the new secrets of Gravity Falls!

Pacifica "I'm Married to this Mason guy? Who the Heck is he?"

Dipper didn't say anything for he was either too embarrassed to say his real name to Pacifica or that he is married to her with triplets.

Mabel "I married Gideon!? NNNnnnooooooo!!!!!!"

Gideon "Wooweee! My prayers been answered!"

Bill "Great, more saplings from Pine Trees.

Stan "I'm a Great-Great Uncle."

Shinshinjane "Sadly Mason and Pacifica's youngest son got bitten by a vampire, and the Shack has been taken by Preston and Percilla Northwest's."

Everyone "WHAT!?!"

Shinshinjane "They wanted Pacifica to marry the guy they picked for her, who by the way is a total snob just like them."

Everyone was voicing their thoughts: Pacifica and Dipper were out rage at the guys actions and were sadden to hear that their youngest son is now a vampire. Ford was devastated for the young Pines member has become, Stan, Soos and Wendy were sad for the kid and the lost for the Mystery Shack, Mabel was sad for her brother and for the shack, while Gideon and Robbie don't know what to feel about the situation. And McGucket just feels terrible for the events that happen to them.

Monster Falls: Fae and Beasts By: Veor Hrdenda [Complete]

MONSTER FALLS AU, Dipper X Pacifica later, probably. After returning to Gravity falls for a second year Dipper encounters a strange girl/Woman, and everything begins to twist. Bill is certainly dead, but that does not make Gravity Falls safe. Some things are monsters, others are just terrifying. Rated T just incase, also because there is some violence, and death etc.

Bill "Leave it to a fate Faire to make something like that to happen."

Ford "Wait. You know that creature?"

Bill "Duh, I know lots of things Sixer. And she's not the faire you should be messing with. She can make anything better by making it tragically worst."

Stan "So can doctors, one-eye corn chip."

Mabel "But it turns out alright in the end, right?"

Shinshinjane "Yup, everyone gets their happily ever after." she explains how the story ends.

Gideon "I never wanted to die."

McGucket "Glad non of my inventions cause the end of the world."

Wendy "I could do some traveling."

Robbie "Ruler of the underworld. King Robbie!"

Soos "A utopia full of monsters living in peace with the residence of Gravity Falls and the people of the world, sounds fantastic!"

Pacifica and Dipper didn't speak their thoughts out loud, but they were happy with the life of their other selves has achieved. Becoming the King and Queen of the enchanted land that was once named Gravity Falls and had a daughter to fight the actual being of Fate who controls, well fate? What a perfect ending.  

From Our Dimension by Bedrock Armor [Complete]
A person from the Real/Our world travels to the World of Gravity Falls

One day, I found a strange device that allowed me to go to the Gravity Falls universe. It also allows me to experience firsthand each and every episode of the entire series. These are my recordings of those adventures. Ohw wkh jdphv ehjlq.

Mabel "Gaaahhh! A guy from another different dimension!? Is he our age? Is he single? Is he my boyfriend?!"

Shinshinjane "Yes and it's the writer himself, also his older than you in the story 16-17 and I'm not answering that other question because I respect his personal privates and finally no."

Dipper "So he's with us throughout our entire summer here?" ignoring his sister moping in the corner, and was happy to hear that the guy has a hat just like his pine tree one.

Shinshinjane "Yup, and you and Mabel went to his world for a little while. And so did Bill after he fallowed you guys."

Bill "Makes sense, I mean I'm watching all of you."

Pacifica "That's a little freaky."

Wendy "That's cool, having a new friend form another world is awesome."

Robbie "I guess it's interesting."

Soos "Dude, this is the best fanfic story ever."

Stan "I wonder if he came up with new attractions for the Mystery Shack?"

Gideon "He better not go after my Mabel."

Ford "I would really like to figure out how he got to our world in the first place."

McGucket "It's all a big hooten adventure."