Happy Birthday Alex and Ariel Hirsch

Shinshinjane "Todays the day. It's 6.18"

Before anyone could start panicking, Dipper snapped his fingers in realization.

Dipper "I get it, 618 is a date. June 18th."

Everyone who where way off and thought of something else entirely, face palmed themselves or slap their foreheads. Stupid.

Robbie "But why is that date so important that it pops up everywhere?"

Shinshinjane "Because it's a special day, and everyone has a special day in their lives."

Dipper, Mabel and Soos quickly knew the answer "It's a Birthday date!" 

Shinshinjane "Ding-ding-ding! Correct! it's Alex Hirsch's Birthday, your creator."

Everyone "GASP!"

Shinshinjane "And it's also his sister's Birthday too, they're twins."

Dipper and Mabel hi-fived "Ha-ha yes! Twins!"

Stan and Ford only can smile at this exchange both at their grand niece and nephew cheerfulness and at this information. 

Bill "Now can I-"

Shinshinjane "Yes, now you can."

Ford "You fool! don't you know what you could have! ... done?"

Ford's rant faded when he saw their host giving Bill a big slice of cake.

Shinshinjane "What? The poor Dream Demon wanted some cake."

Everyone was given a slice, but there were those who complain.

Mabel "Hey, why do I get a smaller slice?"

Stan "Me too."

Ford "Same here."

Shinshinjane "Because Stan and Ford, I'm concern about your health. And as for Mabel, you're full of way too much sugar. You need to tone it down a little, and by a little I mean a lot."

Stan and Mabel "Oh poo."

Ford didn't mind, as long as he gets a piece.

🎂Happy Birthday Alex and Ariel! 🎂