Chapter 2: We Meet Again

=Princetons P.O.V=

Princeton: I got up and put my clothes on and did my morning routine an ate and keisha called us down for an annoucement.

Keisha: come down here you guys!

Ray-Ray: yeah you makin waffels?!

Keisha: boy get yo butt down here!

The boys: hahaha!

Ray-Ray: shut up! ain't even funny!

Princeton: it kinda is

Ray-Ray: it ain't gon' be funny when I shove my foot up yo-(GCO)

Keisha: hey! stop it. you guys will be attending a public high school called woodren high (made up)

Ray-Ray: i want some waffels.

Keisha: boy, what did I just say?

Ray-Ray: just sayin' dang.

Princeton: how come we just can't be home schooled?

Keisha: because I said you can'tand yall need a girlfriend!

Prodigy: yeah we do!

Roc: umm hmmmm ( rolls his neck)

Keisha: you guys will be going tommorow

~The Next Day At School~

Princeton POV

Princeton: as we were walking down the hall fans were crouding us as always and then i lost the guys in the croud.eeh they will be alright they got security. I found an auditorium with this girl singing she was beautiful! she looked like snow a little, when i got a little closer, i saw her! that was snow! man she can sing! she was singing Whitney Houstons-I Will Always Love You after she got done she got a huge standing ovation, or in this case,Jumping Ovation!

Snows POV

Snow: when i got done singing my heart out i got a jumping ovation! wow I didn't know i was that good! then i saw somebody familiar,he looked exactly like Jacob,I maen Princeton just lighter and with a bigger afro. but when i got closer, it was him! i am going to go say hi.

Snow; hey Jacob!

Princeton: hey snow!(gives her a hug) you were great! my bestfriend did it out there!

Snow: thanks bro! guess what?

Princeton: what?

Snow: I got a two-year old baby sister! you wanna meet her today? shes really sweet! her name is Justice she would love you! is that a yes?

Princeton: yeah! I lov Kids!

Snow: ok. then after my mom said we can take her to boomers. she loves that place! then we drop her off and we can go walk in the park and catch up!

Princeton: I can't wait! what time?

Snow: 5:00 I live on 234 Oval STR. heres my number if you need help 323-781-5643 (fake number!)

Princeton: ok! you wanna meet the boys?

Snow: sure!

Princeton: ok come on!

Snow: wait! I have to go say bye to my boyfriend! ( goes over there to justin bieber and gives him a passoinate kiss on the lips and tells him bye)

Princeton: whoa! since when did your dad let you have a boyfriend?

Snow: my dad is not like that unless he puts his hands on me then all hell breaks loose!

Princeton: come on!

Princeton: boys this is snow my bestfriend from back in the day!

Ray-Ray: I feel so offended! ( in girl voice) and( in normal voice) danng she fine!!

Prodigy: ray! (pops him in the back of the head)

Ray-Ray: well just sayin'!

Prodigy: hi i am prodigy

Roc: hey i am roc nice to meet you!

Ray-Ray: hey i'm ray

Snow: nice to meet you guys too. well i gotta run my boyfriend is calling me! (gives them all a hug)

The Boys: bye snow!