Chapter 1: The New Guy

After class hours, i headed with Ally to the cafeteria for a kitkat bar and a break!

I bit Alex's life is exciting just the way he is, I thought.i was pretty busy staring at his abs to hear what he said about himself. No! Adam is my guy, he is my first love and always will be. I shook my head and pushed those thoughts aside. But it was really weird, i felt like i knew Alex, even though we never met! i felt this weird connection with him.did i meet him before?unfortunately i said that thought out loud.

"who?" Ally asked, this caught me off guard

"who?..who what?" i replied trying to deny what i just said

"who did you meet before?" she asked emphasizing meet

"no one"

"Ellie..." she held one brow up

i tried to ignore her stare, but i couldn't take it anymore.

"okay, okay fine!" i cried "it is Alex, happy now?"

"do you like him?" she asked with a smirk

"what?! No! i love Adam and he is the one. okay?... just eat" i shoved some pasta into her mouth

"okay, okay" she nearly chocked with all that pasta in her mouth. i patted her back, and couldn't help but laugh as her face turned as red as a tomato! i am one heck of a friend.

what was that?i felt i was being watched. i looked around, and was struck by lightning when two very familiar blue eyes were focused on me. Alex? Alex was staring at me, his eyes full of questioning. i stared back trying to make my best cute face. but then our moment was interrupted by one of his so called friends! i would say Alex is pretty popular, he was surrounded with almost everyone at school, in his first day! everyone became his friends, and i wanted that too. i wanted to know him better, who he was because i felt like i knew him, really well...weird!

"Hi ladies" Adam interrupted my thoughts 

"oh hi Adam" i hugged him

Ally waved her hands to him

"i heard you had a new comer in your class" Adam said

"yeah, his name is Alex" i pointed with my eyes

Alex. who are you? 

"what do you think?" Adam asked

"about what?" i replied, not sure of what he said before

"you know about seeing each other later today" he said rubbing the back of his neck with his palms

"what?!" my eyes went wide. Adam wanted to go out with me, on a date. OMG! OMG! OMG! ADAM WANTS TO GO ON A DATE WITH MEEEE. as much as i wanted to jump up and down. i had to stay as calm as i could, i don't want him to think that i am so crazy about him. stay calm Ellie! stay calm!

"yeah sure!" a wide smile brightened my face. what? i couldn't help it!

"wow Ellie you are a great friend! i knew you wouldn't say no to help me with my home work" he hugged me and went outside the cafeteria.

A friend? A friend? this kept repeating inside my head. I am a fvcking friend to him. GREAT!! couldn't ask for any more. i looked at Ally and she had a grin on her face.

"what did you think? he was asking you out?" she laughed, and hit my arm with her elbow

"if you could see your face" she laughed harder "it was...so hilarious" she managed to say between the laugh.

i looked at her with embarrassment

"you are such a great friend aren't you!" i said, yeah just like me, my subconscious added. i sighed then made my way out the cafeteria door.