When I arrive all them bitch stop and stare

Today is the day that I move in with my brother and his band mates. I haven't meet any of them for one reason and one reason only, Gabe doesn't bring them over. He doesn't even come over. I'm currently on a plane to California right now. I'm wearing one of gabes old batman hoodies with a pair of high waisted dark shorts and a pair of black converse and I can't forget my...... well Gabes batman beanie. I brought a lot of clothes with me and the rest my mom is going to ship or drive down here and drop them off. My mom was coming to drop off my dogs, guinni pig and ferret. After being on the plane for less then five minutes, I plugged my blue Beats into my silver iPhone 5s. I went to playlist "favorites" and pressed shuffle. The first song to come on was 'Don't Forget Where You Belong' by One Direction. I'm not a super fan it's just that this song reminds me of Gabe and how we used to be best friends and we even shared a room while we were 10-12 years old. It gets to me every time. After the song was over and 'A Million Lives' by Jake Miller came on and my eyes started to get heavy. I couldn't hold it back anymore and I feel asleep but not before I turned off my music so I didn't waist my battery.

~Gabes pov~

I'm glad my little sister gets to live with me. The guys are happy to finally meet her! Im wearing a batman hoodie with a batman cap attached to it with a pair of jeans and black converse with my batman beanie. I told the guys to hurry up cause Crystal was going to land in twenty minutes and it's a ten minute car ride there.

The guys outfits

David~ Spider-Man's t-shirt with black jeans, spiderman SnapBack and red converse

Dana~ black t-shirt with white stars on is and a pocket, white pants, black converse, gold chain , black watch, finally a steelers SnapBack

Cole~black muscle shirt with white pants, white nike hightops, and a white beanie

Will~ black obey muscle shirt with jean shorts and white converse

We all got in to out SUV and told the driver to take us to the airport. He did and when we arrived I got a call of Crystal.

G~ Gabe and C~ Crystal

G- Hey where are u we just got here

C~ Umm.... We?

G- The guys came with me

C~ I'm at the baggage claim. I have my bags.

G- We are heading to you right now I'll see u soon I love you

C~ Love you to bye

G- Bye

"Who was that?" David asked

" My sister she's at the baggage claim and has her stuff she's waiting of us there. We also have to get Kendal. David and Dana go look for her I will send u a picture of her what she is wearing and tell you where she is okay" I replied

"Yeah let go" David said and ran off in the direction of Starbucks.

The rest of us walked over to the baggage claim and I was looking for my baby sister I saw one blonde out of the whole area I know it was her because she was wearing my beanie. I told the guys I saw her then I ran and picked her up and spun her in circles.

"Gabe!!!!!! I missed you" she said after she stopped laughing.

"I missed u to baby sis" I said hugging her one last time.

"So who are these guys?" she asked oh I forgot to tell her there names.

"That Cole and the other one is Will. the other two had to go get something so we will wait here for them." I said and my phone started to ring

"I'll be right back Go to Starbucks and get something to drink. I will be there when I'm off the phone" they all nodded and walked to Starbucks

G- Gabe K~Kendal

K~ Hey Gabe I just got off my plane

G- hey Kendal I sent two of the boys to get you I just need to know what your wearing and what your flight number is so they can meet you there.

K~ I'm wearing a Spider-Man crop top that's red with bleached high wasted short, red converse, a Spider-man SnapBack and a Spider-Man book bag and my gate number is g5. also I have my guitar case with me

G- okay I will tell they boys see you soon. and the boys names are David and Dana I will send u a picture of them so you know who they are.

K~ Okay bye

G- Bye

I hung up and texting the guys were she was what she was wearing and a picture of her. I then texted Kendal a picture of the guys.