Chapter 14: Quetzalcoatl!

After meeting and discovering how Tithi is, Yu Tendo decides to challenge Tithi to a battle, since the young boy had never battled anyone ever before.The two Bladers ready their Beys and begin the battle. Tithi oddly, appears to be very confident in himself with no worries about losing. Yu ignores this as he fights to his maximum potential with his Flame Libra, activating two Special Moves.

Tithi, despite getting a multitude of hits by Libra, reveals his Legendary Power as a gold aura appears before him. Yu activates his Inferno Blast Special Move to try and subdue Quetzalcoatl in one hit. Tithi is impressed, but he counters with a Special Move as Death Quetzalcoatl's Beast appears and in one final blow, defeats Flame Libra, winning the battle.

Kyoya is impressed by Tithi's power and by the fact that he's a Legendary Blader, so he decides to challenge him to a battle, even though Tithi doesn't want to.

At the beginning, Kyoya challenges Tithi to a battle in order to defeat the Legendary Blader. However, Yu, who couldn't just watch Tithi fight against his will without doing anything, intervenes and the battle is suspended. Later on, Yu contacts Gingka that he found the ninth Legendary Blader which was Tithi hiding behind the mask. Meanwhile, a secret-maneuvering Pluto commences the revival ritual of Nemesis, the God of Destruction using the power of the three Star Fragment Beys he has obtained in his team.

Somewhere, Johannes, Bao, Aguma, and Chris are led by Pluto to a dark cave where they meet a dark version of Dynamis. Right there, Pluto and Dynamis use a dark power that uses dark energy from Jupiter, Kronos, and Orion that when used together, split the ground apart and cause a stadium in the lava to appear, and in that stadium, lies the early version of Nemesis; Proto Nemesis.

Pluto tells them that only the one chosen to be its owner have the ability to pick up and use Proto Nemesis. Bao decides to go into the Stadium and see Proto Nemesis for himself and as he grabs it, Proto Nemesis flings Bao against a wall, showing that Proto Nemesis is indeed a threat.The others launch their Beys in order to test Proto Nemesis' power. Despite this however, Proto Nemesis keeps taking the hits and is unaffected, keeps spinning as if nothing has happened, and for some strange reason, Nemesis seemed to always be drawn to the center of the stadium.

This repeated over and over, until the bladers realize that Nemesis is filled with bewildering dark power. In one final clash, the Beasts of Jupiter, Kronos, and Orion appear and as they attack Proto Nemesis, but Nemesis releases so much dark power so that they lose and Proto Nemesis keeps spinning. They are amazed at this Bey as they cannot believe the power Proto Nemesis holds.

Somewhere else, Gingka and Co. talk to Ryo and Hikaru via webcam and find out a presence is happening to their Beys. Gingka's Cosmic Pegasus and King's Variares are glowing with their corresponding Legendary colour due to Proto Nemesis sending a seismic wave of Legendary power.

Ryo tells them that Nemesis has been resurrected and is up to them to defeat Nemesis once and for all. The gang then run to begin their adventure to stop Nemesis.Meanwhile, somewhere near a waterfall, a man with a cane in a top hat and a gold streak of hair opens a gate that reveals a group of men, and one of those men, will be the owner of Nemesis.

The sinister power of Proto Nemesis affected L-Drago too....But Ryuga knows that he will never be controlled by the Dark Power again since I convinced him to help Gingka and the rest, Kenta does not battle Ryuga here nor the Face Bolt will be cracked. They continue on as planned until they reach the temple.  In a helicopter, Gingka and his friends are flying to an ancient temple.