Chapter 11: The Legend of Nemesis & Beyster Island tournament

Ryuto, who searched for the Fragment of the Star as if it was treasure, is defeated by Dynamis without it growing into a tough fight. At that moment, Yuki and Gingka put themselves forward for the next challenge. Then, Dynamis, who has taken heed of Pegasus, accepts Gingka's challenge and a battle ensued once again. When Gingka attacks daringly,Dynamis sees through it and takes measures against it. Having been driven into a predicament, Gingka, however, displays the results of hard work learnt from his previous defeats and goes all-out but Dynamis stops the battle in the midway and reveals the true story of Nemesis' Legend and Gingka and others come to know about another Legendary Blader called Tithi.

The reason why the power of the Star lies within Pegasus and Leone was because it had been established that their power dwells in the constellations which govern the Four Seasons, in order to face the threat of Nemesis. Not only are Gingka and his friends astonished by this new fact, but so are Johannes and the others. However, Aguma, who hasn't decided his fate after his battle against Kyoya, attacks Gingka and his friends and continues to mock Kyoya about his so-called self reliance. Kyoya got super angry, and started to use his special move to destroy everything, but Gingka and Nile managed to stop him. Kyoya then leaves. 

At the beginning, in order to confirm whether the Legendary Blader who governs another season of the Four Seasons is, Masamune, Gingka and his friends participate in the "Beyster Island Championships". However, Johannes and the others also do the same thing. Ryuga also arrives via a scarlet thunderbolt for the same reason. Gingka spots a Blader with an exact resemblance to Kenta in a brown cloak and hat and follows him with Yuki in tow. Fierce battles commence at each place at the beginning of the tournament. Starting with Gingka, Yuki and Benkei and the others smoothly win and advance to the next round as well. And importantly, Masamune clashes with Bao of the Beylin Fist. Furthermore, at a different location, Aguma and King collide, it's a showdown of Solar System Beys. But, as all these battles are happening, Gingka is looking for Kenta. Back to the battles of Aguma and King, they use their best they have to offer and Aguma loses after a hard match, however Masamune defeats Bao quite easily.

Battles unfold at each location of Beystar Island. raises his Dragon aura, and draws closer to the leading group at a terrifying speed despite being the last entrant. However, is interested in that strength, and personally challenges him to a match. Meanwhile, chases after and heads onto a ferry anchored at a lake. The joy of their reunion is cut short, so Kenta, who is awaiting him, challenges Gingka to a match. Having accepted the match in recognition of Kenta's seriousness, Gingka is surprised at the fact that has become much stronger than before. He even managed to acquire a new special move. Meanwhile, Ryuga seems to be winning but King doesn't give up. He gains momentum and the fight continues. It seemed like King was going to win but Ryuga beat him. defeats and defeats in the two awesome matches that both ended in a huge bang. So both Gingka and Ryuga advance to the next round.