"Sige sige papunta na kami." Soonyoung quickly ended the call and faces Minghao.

"We need to head back home." Naglakad na si Soonyoung at sinusundan naman siya ni Minghao habang palabas sila sa hotel nito.

"Why? I-i mean what happened?" Minghao asks.

They reached at Hao's sports car and went inside."It's Momo. She is making a scene infront of my dorm room." He frustratingly said.

Minghao roared the engine and maneuver his way to their dorm building. He glances at Soonyoung quickly before he worked his eyes back to the road. " what's wrong with your crazy ex girlfriend and she's making a scene all of a sudden?"

"that is what we're about to find out." he replied.

As they came to their dorm building, they ran as fast as towards Soonyoung's dorm and they saw as couple of people surrounded to Momo who seems to be drunk a little bit.

"Momo!" Napatingin naman si Momo sakanya at ngumiti na parang tanga.

She encircled her arms around his nape and was about to kiss him when Soonyoung stopped her by pushing her shoulder with not much force.

"Y-you came soonyoung~ tara at magpakasal na tayo!!" halata may pagkatipsy na rin siya at hihilain na sana niya si Soonyoung pero hinigit nito ang sarili niyang kamay.

"How about we talk in private Momo-ssi? Nakakahiya sa mga tao—"

"Nakakahiya? Bat ka mahihiya eh fiancé mo ako?" Nagulat ang mga ibang tao ron dahil bagong nakalap nilang chismis. Akala kasi nila na wala na ang magjowa pero hindi nila aakalain na magpapakasal na pala ang dalawa.

"Hi!! Ipapakilala ko nga pala ang fiancé ko~ magpapakasal kami okay? invited kayo—"

"Hindi tayo magpapakasal Momo-ssi. Hindi ba sinabi sayo na tinaggihan ko ang engagement natin?" They heard gasps from the other people and some of them were feeling pity towards the poor girl.

Soonyoung heaved a sigh, feeling tired for all the drama for this day. He turned his back to Momo and planning to go to his dorm until...

"AT ANO? MAGPAPAKASAL KA DUN SA BAKLANG MALIIT NA YUN? BAKIT? BAKIT SA BAKLA PA YUN!? BAKIT BAKLA PA ANG HANAP MO!?? NI WALA NGA SIYANG MATRES EH? HINDI KO NAMAN PALA ALAM NA MAS BET MO NA NGAYON ANG MGA SALOT KAGAYA NI JIHOON!" Momo is close on losing her marble but she still manages to spit some harshful words for Jihoon.

People were suprised, not expecting that the almighty Kwon Soonyoung is gay. Some of them were looking disgusted while others were still in shock about the news.

But what they didn't expect to see is Soonyoung's dark aura.

Pumunta siya sa direksyon ni Momo. Hindi maipagkaila ni Momo ang takot sa dibdib niya habang kita niya ang galit sa mata ni Soonyoung. Nagulat si Momo nang hinawakan ni Soonyoung ng mahigpit ang balikat nito, halos ibaon na ni Soonyoung kuko nito sa balat ni Momo.

"I WOULD RATHER BE GAY THEN TO GET MARRIED WITH AN OBSESSED LIKE YOU!"

....

Napatahimik ang paligid dahil sa galit sa tono ng boses ni Soonyoung. Pati si Minghao ay natatakot dahil ito ang kauna-unahan niyang makita na magalit ito. Palibag na binitawan ni Soonyoung ang balikat ni Momo at pumasok na sa dorm nito.

"S-soonyoung wait!" Sumunod si Minghao at pumasok na rin sa dorm nito.

Naiwan si Momo at ang ilan na mga tao na unti-unting umaalis na sa lugar dala na rin sa takot nila kay Soonyoung. Naiwan si Momo sa labas ng pinto ng dorm ni Soonyoung at unti-unti ay naglakad na siya palayo.

Her tears were quickly to pour down on her cheeks. She reached to her dorm, went to her usual place which is the window that shows the whole view of the city. Raindrops were crinkling down from the window and she fished out her phone, calling her partner-in-crime.

[Hello.] She said after he picked up the call.

"What do you want?" Seungcheol asks while puffing his smoke. He glances at Jihoon who is sleeping soundly on the queen size bed.

[Did you do it? Did you manage to video your intercourse with him?] it was her turn to ask.

Seungcheol smirked behind the phone call. " of course. isn't that what we planned from the beginning? to capture Jihoon's infidelity towards Soonyoung?" he playfully asked.

[i know.]

"why did you ask?" seungcheol question her.

[because i think it's already the right time to show the audience how slut is lee jihoon can be. i want him to feel the humiliation and pain he gave to me. i want him to suffer and i want him out of soonyoung's life. ] she ended the phone call and stared at the lonely yet rainy day in Seoul City.

"I swear Kwon Soonyoung. I will make you feel regret on choosing him over me. Ipaparamdam ko sayo kung paano maloko ng mahal na mahal mo."

••••