He kept his promise

I woke up to knocking on the door., but I just ignored it. They kept on knocking in the damn while I was trying to sleep. After a while the knocking stopped.

CREAK!!!

The floor boards started creaking. Great! A freaking burglar.
I quickly grabbed the bat in the corner of my room. I got out of the room and started going down the stairs. It was him in the middle of the middle of the living room.

I ran towards him and started beating him up with the bat.

BAM!

" You thinks it's funny breaking in someone's house jerk"

WHACK!

"I'll show you asshole!"

SMACK!

"Waking me up from awesome sleep.... I was about to marry Luke Hemmings"

POW!

"Dude its noon why are you waking me up!!"

"VANESSA!!!"

"J-justin?" I choked out

"Bumblebee I missed you" he used his old nickname for me I haven't heard in years. A tear quickly lifted my eye.

"I thought you were dead all these years...w-what happened"

"i would never break my promise to you" when he said that it brought a smile to my face, he remembered the promise.

Flashback

"P-please promise me that you'll come back and in one piece .... I love you so much"

"I promise Bumblebee, I promise"

I was 11 at the time he thought he was a disappointment to my father when in reality my father loved him with all his heart.

2 Years later (Graduation day. Vanessa is 13)

"Mom where is he. You said he would be here" I got worried quickly

Bing!

The doorbell rang we opened expecting my brother, but we saw to government agents.

"is Ms.Miller here"

"I am her" my mom said from behind me

"Well I'm afraid to tell you that your son Justin Miller is missing in action I'm sorry miss you have a nice graduation."

Missing in action

Missing in action

MISSING IN ACTION!!

"B-BUT HE PROMISED HE SAID WOULDNT GET HUR-" I couldn't finish my sentence I was so distraught of what he had said I just kepted on crying. My eye make up all over my graduation gown.

I heard my mom and dad crying.

we all didn't stop crying until 6 months later.

He was now gone out of my life and I got the bad news on my graduation.

"He promised" I whispered one last time.

Flashback over

I crushed with a hug and kepted on crying

"I missed you so much Justin where were you"

"I was in a coma all these years in a hospital in China I woke up a five months I kinda lost some of my memory but I got it back 4 months ago I got some from working kinda hard if you don't know the language but I made some money got on a plane , came here got beat with a bat and you know" he finished explaining

"Yeah..... sorry about that"

"So who's Luke Hemmings" he growled get protective

"Oh don't worry he's famous I don't know him but he's really hot." i teased him

"Good so um were is our parents" he said

"Shopping but let's surprise them when they com-"

"Hey hun sorry I took so long- Justin?"

she fainted on the floor, while my dad just stood shocked

"H-how"

He explained to dad and mom soon woke up and started crying.

While I just kept the thought...

"He kept his promise" I whispered to no one but myself.

Xxx

Hey I honestly love this chapter hope you guys like it

VOTE

COMMENT