Present Day

Here i was, right in front of the prison we call school.

Have you ever noticed how some school parking lots are based on the people.

The bike rack - For the nerds

The center of the parking lot - The populars

The shadow of the school - The badboy crew

The parking lot - Normal people

That's high school. Always being judge no matter who you are.

People see me as a nerd, Well I'm going to show them wrong. I'm going to show them to not judge a book by its cover.

"Hey nerd do my homework"

"Do it yourself asshole"

"What did you just say"

"Did I stutter I said Do. It. Yourself. Asshole"

He shut up right there and didn't talk but the slut hanging on his arm had something to say.

Mandy Kate the school slut.

"Excuse me bitch who are you talking to" she screeched

"I'm talking to him not the bitch who got tested for STD's"

"You have no proof that I got tested"

"really cause my mom was your doctor"

All the life in her face disappeared she was a pale as a dead body.

I came up to her and whispered in her ear.

"I suggest you shut up now cause I know how much times you got tested and my father is a cop I know what you've done for the past 2 years."

"Don't worry because I'll still ruin you just because you changed threw the summer doesn't mean you the school."

"Was it eight or nine times you got tested oh and didn't you get arrested fo-"

"Shut up you idiot don't worry about me worry about your self. Watch your fucking back" after that she strutted off back to that asshole that told me to do his homework.

I walked into the school and people were shocked at what they saw. I wasn't wearing what i usually wear which which is knee- length skirt and a blazer and my hair in a high ponytail.

I was wearing my 'Guns and Roses' shirt which was kinda tight so it showed my curves and my tight white ripped skinny jeans and my Doc Martens. My hair was really long so it went up to my butt.

I went to my locker and heard all the whispers of the students. I turned around and they were looking at me.

"May I help you" I said to the two girls that looked at me in disgust

"Watch who your talking to slut" one of them sneered

"I'm still a virgin asshole" I spat and walked passed them and bumped one of them on the way.

"Vanessa!!!!"

I whip my head around to see Kyle and Lizza running to me like crazy people.

"Omg you actually did it, your not nerdy Vanessa your hot Vanessa."Kyle said

"yeah I to get my new schedule see you guys later" I laughed

After i got my schedule i walked to my first class which is Spanish.

When I walked in I saw my favorite teacher.

"Hey Mrs.Maria how was your summer" I say

"It was nice thank you Vanessa"

I sat down when everyone started coming in.

Everyone was looking at me in curiosity.

"Hey are you new babe " some idiot ask are you kidding me i was his partner for 2 years in history.

"Fuck off Cameron " I spat

I walked past him and sat somewhere else. The room suddenly got quiet as James King walk in and may I say I like what I'm seeing but he is an ass. What a waist of a handsome face. Darn shame.

I went back to doing my work when someone poked my arm. I looked up to see a smirking idiot (aka Cameron)

"Oh my god what? Did you get more stupid since the last time I saw you?" I sighed dramatically

"No i didn't i just wanted to know if you wanted to join me for a quick in the janitor closet" he winked

I decided to play along and trick him "Oh ok but meet me in the Boys gym locker only in your boxers and wait in the shower i be there in five" i bit my lip to prevent myself from howling in laughter because when i said that he ran out the room.

I turned to James and said "Hey follow me and video tape this shit"

"Fine I didn't want to be here anyways" he sighed and stood up.

I went to the Locker room

"Oh Cameron I'm getting to join you in the shower" I spotted his clothes

"Throw your boxers to I .....um want to model your clothes for you" I almost threw up saying that crap

"ok" he said eagerly

He threw them right in front of my feet.

I grab his stuff and ran with James behind me on the verge of tears from laughing to much.

"Bye asshole!!!" i stuff his clothes in my bag and ran.

"I'm putting this shit on youtube it hilarious" he said

"First send it to me and the whole school"

"Sure give me your number" I tossed him my phone

When he finished I decided to skip the rest of school.

"Where you goin?" he said

"To go eat and then to the movies, wanna come?"

"Sure, why not?"

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
******************************

Hey my first book now and i hope everyone enjoy!!!

#TEAM #JANESSA

Yes I ship them

VOTE

COMMENT

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌