Perfect (Note the sarcasm)

"Okay class I will be assigning partners today in pairs of three"

The class groaned in response. As I just there staring out of the window..... Thinking about what am I going to do in my life.

Just be a FBI agent. Is that all I'm worth. Will anybody else (other than my family) care about me. Might as well buy my fifty cats now. I chuckled at the thought.-

"Vanessa with James and Mandy " Mr . Goldman said. Are you serious, I just rolled my eyes.

"Really why do I have to be with that bitch" a overly squeaky voice said.

"Mr . Goldman is there a mouse in here or does your door need some oil, cause I keep on hearing this really annoying speak" The class burst into fits of laughter, to my surprise Mr . Goldman played along.

"Oh you know Vanessa this door is really old it's real trash, I might need to replace it" I choked on my own spit laughing my ass off.

"Now Mandy shut up or just leave the room either or will be delightful " he spat.

Well I see I'm not the only that doesn't like that bitch.

"Everyone sit next to your partners"

A loud squeak came from the microphone on top of the door

"God we get it Mandy now can you please stop talking" The class snickered and giggled.

"Ms.Miller please report to the principals office I repeat please report to the principals office. "

Mandy snickered

I sighed and stood up and left the class.

******************************************

"Now Ms.Miller you need to stop with this behavior or we will just have to have a talk with your parents."

"Whoa slow your roll old lady , now listen here you know about me. What I do. What I can do... so I suggest you shut your mouth as long as I am protecting your low budget school. Now have a nice day you old hag."

With that I left.

"That was something sweetheart. " James said from behind me.

"That's where your wrong, that was half of something. Not the full version." I said with confidence

"Oh really I can't wait until I see the full version."

"What do you want King"

"Well....there's a rat in our gang. She or he have been helping other people with our information. Also selling drugs in our name."

"Well we are going to have to find out" I whispered to him when a teacher pasted by.

"Alright King get everyone ready. And meet me at the hideout."

"Ok bye"

"Bye"

******************************************

Hope you liked this chapter.

VOTE

COMMENT

BYEE