Taking a few deep breaths, Taehyung composed himself again, and left the bathroom. He found them as he left. Only this time, they were all facing Taehyung.
Taehyung smiled at them, and extended the sword back to Bambam.

"Thank you again."

Bambam frowned as he eyed the blood on the blade.

"Ah, I'm sorry!" Blushing, Taehyung took the sword back and cleaned it with the skirts of his t-shirt, showing off his wounds without noticing.

"Here,"

Bambam took his sword back as he looked down at Taehyung's legs.

"You're bleeding," Lisa stated.

Looking down, Taehyung saw the blood that was sliding down his leg lazily. He rubbed it with his other leg, smearing the thick liquid.

"Happens all the time," Taehyung smiled at them.

"So, I was thinking, maybe you would give me my things, and I could leave immediately."

"You've seen our hideout," Yugyeom spoke for the first time.

"We can't let you go just like that."

"Oh," Taehyung scratched his cheek and then shrugged.

"It's okay, you can kill me if you want. But, give me my photo and dino first, okay? You can take them back after I die."

Lisa frowned. "Are you serious?"

"Yes of course," Taehyung smiled at her.

"Well, if you put it that way…" Lisa got the stuffed dinosaur and the old photograph and handed them to Taehyung.

"Thank you so much!" Smiling widely, Taehyung took his two treasures and sat down, his back against a wall. He hugged the items into his heart, and smiled at the trio happily as Lisa approached to him with a sword of hers.

"It was nice meeting you, take care of yourselves!"

Lisa lifted her hand, ready to finish Taehyung off, but another hand caught hers before she could.

"Touch him, and you're a goner," Jungkook hissed as he gripped Lisa's wrist.

With a painful gasp, Lisa dropped the sword from her hand and backed away.

Giving her a death glare, Jungkook kneeled in front of a very confused Taehyung.

"Are you alright?" He asked softly.
Taehyung tilted his head to the side but said nothing as he studied Jungkook's face, trying to figure out what he wanted.

Jungkook frowned as he saw the blood gathering around where Taehyung sat.

"Did she hurt you?"

Taehyung blinked as he looked down at his legs. "Oh, no, I did it…"

Jungkook gritted his teeth. "Come with me," He stood up and taking Taehyung's elbow, he took Taehyung with him.

"Lisa," Jungkook turned to the red-head.

"I've brought a few things, go prepare dinner."

With that, Jungkook dragged Taehyung into his own room where Taehyung had woken up before. He let Taehyung sit on the bed, and started pacing his room furiously.

"Taehyung, what are you thinking?" He asked at last.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook but didn't open his mouth.

"What were you thinking coming here to get killed?" Jungkook asked impatiently but again, he got no response.

"Taehyung, I have seen your body. Who's hurting you like that?"
Jungkook asked and Taehyung almost thought that he could hear pain in Jungkook's voice.